Preemies
Options

Confessions of an infant hat junkie...please help.

Dear reader,

I fell in love with those sweet, sweet hats with ears that came with preemie outfits. DS was a monkey. Then I kept up the hats with his NB/3+ outfits. He's a frog some days, a sock monkey others. Have you noticed they seem to stop at 6 mo size? I'm stretching the hats to fit over his big, preemie head now. Have any of you come across bigger (like up to one year?) sizes in your cruising the internet?

I'll even change my siggy pic so you know precisely what I mean.

Signed,

Hat Junkie

Re: Confessions of an infant hat junkie...please help.

• Options
    try Etsy for cute knit ones!
  • Options
    I kind of prefer the cloth ones because they are wearable inside, too. What's sad is I can crochet like a wiz - just haven't no time. Good thought, though! I love Etsy!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No suggestions, but I <3 hats too. Too bad my kid frantically rolls his head around trying to get the hat off asap. We gave up:(
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Actually, the gap has to really cute boyish hats. And they are all on sale right now, plus I think they are running at 30% off online sale through today.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    A sure fire way to get Gabe the Babe to cry is to put a hat on him.  We have a bunch of them an he refuses to wear them anymore.  Makes me sad, because he wore them in the hospital without a problem.  I'm  a little worried about winter because he hates them so much. 
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options

imagekatie4253:
    A sure fire way to get Gabe the Babe to cry is to put a hat on him.  We have a bunch of them an he refuses to wear them anymore.  Makes me sad, because he wore them in the hospital without a problem.  I'm  a little worried about winter because he hates them so much. 

Same here!  They tolerate hoods well though, so lots of hooded sweaters and coats are in our near future! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

A fellow Bumpie knits beautiful hats and can pretty much customize anything you want. Her Etsy shop is called Zella Shop. Her prices are really affordable.

And I agree - I was bummed when those cute knit hats stopped fitting my kid's gargantuan head. 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"