Indiana Babies

suggestions for preggo ladies' weekend?

I'm having a couple girlfriends over for the weekend- 1 is pregnant (we're both about 7 months along), the other 2 are not- but it's kinda like a shower weekend since i'm not having a shower.  I live downtown.  Any suggestions for what we should do/where we should go?  i wouldn't mind driving up to carmel or greenwood to shop. we wanna do a little baby shopping and get some massages (including pre natal massages).

thanks 

Re: suggestions for preggo ladies' weekend?

• Maybe do a Mass Ave day? We live downtown and I think you could easily spend the good part of a day there: Start off with brunch at Hoaglin to Go (or Mesh if it's Sunday), hit up the shops including Nurture and Mass Ave Toys for kids stuff, and Silver in the City, Arts a Poppin', Global Gifts, etc. for the non-kids stuff, have lunch at 45 degrees, McNivens, Bazbeaux, or Old Pointe, get massages or other spa treatments at Complexions (I had several prenatal massages there), and cap things off with Yogulatte. Whatever you decide, have fun!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemarleysmom:
    Maybe do a Mass Ave day? We live downtown and I think you could easily spend the good part of a day there: Start off with brunch at Hoaglin to Go (or Mesh if it's Sunday), hit up the shops including Nurture and Mass Ave Toys for kids stuff, and Silver in the City, Arts a Poppin', Global Gifts, etc. for the non-kids stuff, have lunch at 45 degrees, McNivens, Bazbeaux, or Old Pointe, get massages or other spa treatments at Complexions (I had several prenatal massages there), and cap things off with Yogulatte. Whatever you decide, have fun!

This sounds like the best day! 

• Loading the player...
  • thanks for the sugggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"