Multiples

Pregnant With Triplets

My husband and I just found out I am 11 weeks & 2 days pregnant with triplets!  We already have 2 boys...Just hoping for any advice anyone can possibly give
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pregnant With Triplets

• First of all Congratulations!!!

My husband and I already have three and found out we are having twins...That makes us go from a "table for five" to a "table for seven" quickly.  I don't know what we will do or how we will handle FIVE chidlren, all I know is GOD must have faith in us and in you and your husband as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats! Do they share a sac? I only have one older child but its totally worth all the craziness!
    ~*~ Nikki ~*~ DS born 2/18/08! TTC #2 since 01/2009 11/01 Round #5 Clomid 100 mg, IUI 11/14, at 10dpiui 11/26 Beta:12dpiui 114 11/29 Beta:15dpiui 755 1/9/10 First U/S: TRIPLETS! 6/20/11 And then there were six... http://andbabiesmakesix.wordpress.com/ Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • congrats and welcome! triplets are awesome.

tell us more about yourself and the babies!

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Hopes this is real.
  • imagetmbuchmann:
    Hopes this is real.
    And people think I'm rude
  • imagerobinsokj:
    imagetmbuchmann:
    Hopes this is real.

This is why people dislike you.  

Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • imageAllisonb17:

imagerobinsokj:
    imagetmbuchmann:
    Hopes this is real.

FFs. This person is already throwing out the fake card and I'm the evil one. There is something wrong with this board
  • imagerobinsokj:
    imageAllisonb17:

imagerobinsokj:
    imagetmbuchmann:
    Hopes this is real.

FFs. This person is already throwing out the fake card and I'm the evil one. There is something wrong with this board

There is nothing wrong with this board, just you.  Take your drive-by snark somewhere else.  No one here is on your side.

ETA:   She didn't delete her account, it just isn't recognized because of her name.  

Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  •  

imageAllisonb17:

Probably because OP already deleted their account.

No she didn't

https://www.thebump.com/profiles/mommyof2%20plus%203/mybump/mybio

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageweelass24:

imageAllisonb17:

Probably because OP already deleted their account.

No she didn't

https://www.thebump.com/profiles/mommyof2%20plus%203/mybump/mybio

admittedly, it can look that way when the squirrels in the bump's IT department can't handle + signs in the URL.  (can't click on her avatar to get to profile.)

• imagepea-kay:

congrats and welcome! triplets are awesome.

tell us more about yourself and the babies!

Yes please do!

Congratulations!

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageAllisonb17:
    imagerobinsokj:
    imageAllisonb17:

imagerobinsokj:
    imagetmbuchmann:
    Hopes this is real.

There is nothing wrong with this board, just you.  Take your drive-by snark somewhere else.  No one here is on your side.

ETA:   She didn't delete her account, it just isn't recognized because of her name.  

I don't understand how the shiit you (and others) are giving rob is any better than what you are accusing her of. I don't have a dog in this fight, but the things that have been said in the last 24 hours are ridiculous.

ETA: I apologize for being rude, OP. Congrats on your trips! Tell us more when you can!

• IWe already have two wonderful boys Matthew 11 and Nicholas 8..We are very excited but very very nervous!!! By the ultrasound it seems that they are identical! I actually went to the doctor because I thought I was going through the beginning stages of menopause, but we soon found out that was not the case!  We were excited when we found out I was pregnant and then in the ultrasound it was A-B-C!!! The boys are pumped but are demanding GIRLS!!!  Right now I am eating everything in sight and enjoying the world of insomnia! Does the uncomfortableness get any better?  Please say yes!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageAllisonb17:

imagerobinsokj:
    imagetmbuchmann:
    Hopes this is real.

Oh come on Allison!  Even I thought that was pretty funny!!

• That is AWESOME!!! Congratulations...We are truly blessed.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemommyof2 plus 3:
    That is AWESOME!!! Congratulations...We are truly blessed.

And there it is.

AE FAIL.

• imagemommyof2 plus 3:
    IWe already have two wonderful boys Matthew 11 and Nicholas 8..We are very excited but very very nervous!!! By the ultrasound it seems that they are identical! I actually went to the doctor because I thought I was going through the beginning stages of menopause, but we soon found out that was not the case!  We were excited when we found out I was pregnant and then in the ultrasound it was A-B-C!!! The boys are pumped but are demanding GIRLS!!!  Right now I am eating everything in sight and enjoying the world of insomnia! Does the uncomfortableness get any better?  Please say yes!

that's awesome! do you have any u/s pics to share? i love looking at u/s pics. it's my weird thing. :) i have some of mine in my profile, i think. my boys are all identical. 

(and don't get too excited - i think all-id boys are more common, for some reason. that's just anecdotal evidence.)

• imagemommyof2 plus 3:

Sigh...

• imageamanda31H:
    imageAllisonb17:

imagerobinsokj:
    imagetmbuchmann:
    Hopes this is real.

Oh come on Allison!  Even I thought that was pretty funny!!

For some reason, it doesn't translate as a joke to me.  

Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • imageamanda31H:

imagemommyof2 plus 3:

And there it is.

AE FAIL.

I thought she was replying to selena's post?? 

• imageatlb:
    imageAllisonb17:
    imagerobinsokj:
    imageAllisonb17:

imagerobinsokj:
    imagetmbuchmann:
    Hopes this is real.

I don't understand how the shiit you (and others) are giving rob is any better than what you are accusing her of. I don't have a dog in this fight, but the things that have been said in the last 24 hours are ridiculous.

ETA: I apologize for being rude, OP. Congrats on your trips! Tell us more when you can!

I am not accusing anyone of anything.  This is the first thing I have ever said to her. I thought that was pretty uncalled for when tmbuchmann didn't say anything rude in my eyes. 

Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • So, OP, did you have anything particular in mind you wanted advice about?

At 11 weeks, as you should know since you've got 2 kiddos already, you'll only continue to get more and more uncomfortable. 

• Congratulations!

What a shock that must have been!!!

DS1 10/09 Twins! 2/12
  • imagepea-kay:
    imageamanda31H:

imagemommyof2 plus 3:

And there it is.

AE FAIL.

I thought she was replying to selena's post?? 

Maybe..... I guess it's possible she just didn't know how to quote?  Selena's was so far up.  I just assumed it was an AE fail, being her first post and all.  We shall see!

• Wow, I understand the skepticism about fakers on here, but do we really have to drag it out in this person's thread?? 

~*~ Nikki ~*~ DS born 2/18/08! TTC #2 since 01/2009 11/01 Round #5 Clomid 100 mg, IUI 11/14, at 10dpiui 11/26 Beta:12dpiui 114 11/29 Beta:15dpiui 755 1/9/10 First U/S: TRIPLETS! 6/20/11 And then there were six... http://andbabiesmakesix.wordpress.com/ Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagerobinsokj:
    imageAllisonb17:

imagerobinsokj:
    imagetmbuchmann:
    Hopes this is real.

eww... you're rude b/c you've resorted to pathetic post hijacking. her trips ARE NOT ABOUT YOU.

but shame on me too for responding to her bait- OP congrats and best wishes to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WOW...I am new to this but I have to admit I have never seen anything like this...I seriously dont understand all of the rudeness..I thought this was supposed to be a great place where I can get more information on multiples
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemommyof2 plus 3:
    WOW...I am new to this but I have to admit I have never seen anything like this...I seriously dont understand all of the rudeness..I thought this was supposed to be a great place where I can get more information on multiples

You really got quite a bit of support, actually. Stick around and you WILL get a lot of great information.

• imagemommyof2 plus 3:
    WOW...I am new to this but I have to admit I have never seen anything like this...I seriously dont understand all of the rudeness..I thought this was supposed to be a great place where I can get more information on multiples

I sincerely apologize for the take over.  

Stick around and you will see that these ladies are amazing and have great advise.  Especially the triplet moms, from what I hear they are a pretty tight knit community.  

Congratulations and Best Wishes on your pregnancy. 

Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • imagemommyof2 plus 3:

Honestly, it's kind of a weird day around here.  Problems from other posts trickled in, and in addition to that, we get a lot of fakers.  You'll soon find this out if you stick around.

Also- if you are responding to a specific person, use the quote button at the bottom instead of the reply.  Peakay pointed out that you were probably replying to Selena and I thought you were congratulating yourself.  My bad!

• imagemommyof2 plus 3:
    IWe already have two wonderful boys Matthew 11 and Nicholas 8..We are very excited but very very nervous!!! By the ultrasound it seems that they are identical! I actually went to the doctor because I thought I was going through the beginning stages of menopause, but we soon found out that was not the case!  We were excited when we found out I was pregnant and then in the ultrasound it was A-B-C!!! The boys are pumped but are demanding GIRLS!!!  Right now I am eating everything in sight and enjoying the world of insomnia! Does the uncomfortableness get any better?  Please say yes!

AW-your boys want girls.  So sweet!  

There are several of us in the "older" age category here-congrats and welcome!  Looks like there's some bickering going on around here.  Don't take it personally.  : ) 

• You ladies are major biitches. Wowzers.

Little Lurky, born 2008
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Priss28King is wise.--"Lurky, you are so mean... but always so on point!" Mean Girls Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Congrats and welcome!

• imageAllisonb17:
    imageatlb:
    imageAllisonb17:
    imagerobinsokj:
    imageAllisonb17:

imagerobinsokj:
    imagetmbuchmann:
    Hopes this is real.

I am not accusing anyone of anything.  This is the first thing I have ever said to her. I thought that was pretty uncalled for when tmbuchmann didn't say anything rude in my eyes. 

Sorry, but how is implying that a new poster is automatically a faker not rude??  Please to explain.

Yeah, we deal with a lot of fakers on here, but to imply it in someone's intro post when there weren't any red flags raised is rude IMO.

• OP - Congrats on your pregnancy!  I have ID triplets too.  Unfortunately, with 3 instead of 1, you will become very uncomfortable very fast.  I had insomnia in my first trimester - found out my thyroid was messed up.  And then I just got too big to sleep.

Be sure to ask us any questions you may have.

• What did I do ladies? 
  • Congratulations on Triplets!! How exciting!! DH and I are expecting our first babies, we are having twins and couldn't be more excited!! =) You and I are about the same in weeks!  Hope everything goes well for you, and I promise if you stick around these ladies will give great advice..they've helped me out a lot, and sometimes I just get answers from what other people have already asked!! Hope you are doing well...Just curious..how is the ms going?? I have it horribly horribly bad...I was just wondering if it might be pretty bad for you since you're having 3!! 

I am a mommy to three beautiful little girls.
    A wife to the most amazing man I know.
    &
    A photographer who loves capturing memories.

photo bb0d092d-76d4-47df-b605-0d7ebb7f651e_zps09fe7fe8.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 1e0391cb-9fea-4337-9c0c-80e7c0db3a81_zps676dc012.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo c76b3aab-45eb-406a-b284-00eca8991942_zps72f9f14b.jpg
  • imageselenamarino:
    What did I do ladies? 

nothing! 

• Selena - you did nothing, nor did the OP. People have theory panties in a twist today. I promise we are not all dramaqueens and many of us will be able to provide any advice or suggestions whenever you have questions. I wish this wasn't the first experience you had in the board...
  • imagepea-kay:

imageselenamarino:
    What did I do ladies? 

nothing! 

Oh thank goodness!!!  I'm all scared now.  =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"