May 2011 Moms

Is this even possible?

My cousin is 9 wks P with her second child.  She announced her pregnancy and then announced that she can already feel the baby move.

I may be rusty in my fetal development week-to-week, but I'm pretty sure it's a little early for that....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is this even possible?

• I doubt it. I felt LO at 15 weeks and my friend, a midwife, told me that it was really early but possible, but at 9 weeks I don't think it's possible, it was probably a big gas bubble lol.
  • I've heard of this, but it could just be uterine contractions. I thought I felt DS at 9 weeks, and it wasn't gas but it was probably contractions of a sort. There's so much going on down there at that point, who knows. I've heard with second pregnancies you can feel them earlier, but it may be just because you know how it feels.

Although with the "phantom kicks" I'm getting now, there are times when I'd swear I was pregnant. I'm not. 

• Loading the player...
  • Bwahaha! Did she also feel the sperm meet the egg?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • imagemeimsx:
    Bwahaha! Did she also feel the sperm meet the egg?

Lol! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Well, this is a 9 week old fetus.  I don't know how well this little munchkin can rock-n-roll inside a belly, but I have a hard time imagining those cute little hands punching you in the uterus or bladder.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemeimsx:
    Bwahaha! Did she also feel the sperm meet the egg?

OMG I'd love to say this to her... she's such a flake!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My BIL's dumb witch said the same thing after she had asked my MIL and myself what it felt like. All of a sudden she said she could feel the baby and described exactly what we had said. As you can probably tell, I don't get along with her. I called her out on it. I told her "the baby barely is developing arms and legs. You're just repeating what we told you. Stop, and grow up. You're having a baby now. It's time to be an adult."

I just had my second child. I think I felt this baby move sooner but only by a week or 2.

• imageMcAllie5:

I've heard of this, but it could just be uterine contractions. I thought I felt DS at 9 weeks, and it wasn't gas but it was probably contractions of a sort. There's so much going on down there at that point, who knows. I've heard with second pregnancies you can feel them earlier, but it may be just because you know how it feels.

Although with the "phantom kicks" I'm getting now, there are times when I'd swear I was pregnant. I'm not. 

What are those kicks?  I feel them often, and its kinda freaky.

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have phantom kicks as well, so odd.

I did feel something going on down there that early but it must have been just stretching etc , I did not think it was movement but definitely baby related. Maybe that's what she meant?

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"