February 2011 Moms
Options

Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.

errr..ahhh.... I mean.... Are you there SS?  It's me, Mocknine!  

I'm just trying to reach out to you because I sent you an email on Elfster at the beginning of the month and never heard back, and I have not received anything in the mail yet.  I know some people don't do multiple packages, instead do one big one at the end but because I didn't hear back, I'm just wondering if you are still participating in this exchange?  I'm feeling a little sad :(  I hope you didn't forget about me, and I hope everything is OK with you!! 

Maybe you could send me a message on Elfster?  Thanks, SS!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.

• Options
    imagemocknine:

errr..ahhh.... I mean.... Are you there SS?  It's me, Mocknine!  

I'm just trying to reach out to you because I sent you an email on Elfster at the beginning of the month and never heard back, and I have not received anything in the mail yet.  I know some people don't do multiple packages, instead do one big one at the end but because I didn't hear back, I'm just wondering if you are still participating in this exchange?  I'm feeling a little sad :(  I hope you didn't forget about me, and I hope everything is OK with you!! 

Maybe you could send me a message on Elfster?  Thanks, SS!!!

Aww, this makes me sad for you.  I wish I was doing SS so I could take over for your SS and get you some nice things for you and LO.

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hope she's just building up one large box of awesomeness, rainbows and Pepsi for you.
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTiffanyTheMom:
    I hope she's just building up one large box of awesomeness, rainbows and Pepsi for you.

haha.  love it!! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"