Success after IF

If you did ivf - when did you deliver (clicky poll)

And if you'd share when you delivered, that would be great.  Just curious!

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you did ivf - when did you deliver (clicky poll)

• I delivered at 38w4d, so full term but before my EDD.  
  • I delivered 4 days before my due date both times.
  • Loading the player...
  • I did deliver before my EDD but the first pregnancy was twins and my waterbroke at 36 weeks 4 days. With my 2nd pregnancy I was scheduled for exactly 37 (repeat c/s) and my water ending up breaking that morning anyway! I am high risk so I would probably not ever go to 40 weeks!
  • With DD1, I delivered at 38 weeks, 1 day.  With DD2, I delivered at 39 weeks, 5 days.  So before my EDD.  Both times my water broke and then I had a quick labor & delivery.
    5 IUIs | 4 IVFs | 2 sweet little girls Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With my triplets I delivered at 34w5d on my schedule c/s date.  With this one I delivered at 40w6d by c/s due to zero progress - though I wanted to go VBAC because I was overdue with a previous c/s they wouldn't induce.
  • I delivered Jake at 37wks 4 days.. I had IUGR and and didn't know it! He wasn't getting what he needed from me and came early.. He was 3lbs 10 ounces and was in the NICU for 14 days.. But is totally healthy and happy boy!
  • They took him prior to 38 weeks due to IUGR.

No clue when he would have come left to his own devices... 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  •  I delivered at 37w1d, but I was also pregnant with twins.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I had a c/s at 42 weeks and when my doc pulled him out he said it was a good thing we did the c/s because he hadn't dropped.  At my 41 week appt I had no cervical change either.  My little guy wasn't going anywhere on his own.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Girls were born at 34 weeks.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Water broke on my due date and I delivered 26 hours later.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was on bed rest the last 2.5 mos of my pregnancy. I had the steroid shots at 29 weeks because they thought I'd deliver within days. But I made it to 39 weeks!
  • Twins delivered via c-section at 37w5d :)
  • 41w1d
  • imageYellow_Daisy:
    I had a c/s at 42 weeks and when my doc pulled him out he said it was a good thing we did the c/s because he hadn't dropped.  At my 41 week appt I had no cervical change either.  My little guy wasn't going anywhere on his own.

All of this!!!! Except my fluids were low, so she wanted to get him out sooner, hence the 41w1d 

• I'm very special. Stick out tongue

I delivered at 41 weeks via c/s after 3 failed inductions.

ETA:  Induction #1 at 37 weeks, induction #2 at 37 weeks 5 days, induction #3 at 41 weeks.  They were inducing me due to blood thinners/clotting disorder and stopped the 1st 2 so they wouldn't have to do a c/s.  At 41 weeks that baby was coming out no matter what.

• I delivered at 40w5d when I was induced.
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have two kids via IVF.  One delivered 6 days early, one delivered 6 days late...  so they evened out in the end.
  • I delivered at 36 weeks 1 day via un planned c-section after he got stuck. I went into labor at 29 weeks and spent 7 weeks on bedrest. I have a unicornate uterus (1/2 a ute) so 36 weeks was our goal. No NICU time thanks to steroid shots at 29 weeks.
  • I said I delivered before my due date, but only 5 days early.    My OB does not consider that technically "early."  
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Went to hospital in preterm labor at 32 weeks. Ended up on bed rest for 4 weeks. Water broke and had to have a c-section at 36 weeks.
    Our 1st IVF miracle, Briggs Sterling, born via c-section due to IUGR and footling breech. 6.5.11. 5:51am. 5lbs 1.5oz.

The Sunny Side of Life Blog Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 35 weeks 5 days with twins, no complications no pre-term labor. 
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• I was induced at 40w5d. :)
  • I delivered at 38w1d on my induction date.  So I'm going to count that as my due date since my doctor wouldn't let me go past 38w. 
    IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had a lot of complications in my pregnancy. I delivered at 34 weeks.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • I delivered spontaneously at 39 weeks 3 days. 
  • 41w to the day with my dd who was the result of an fet. On my due date with dd#2 who was a surprise bfp
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • After my EDD -- 40w5d, two days before a scheduled induction.
    After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I delivered at 37w3d via induction (had PIH and was on bed rest from 30 weeks on).

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• i delivered at 39 weeks , however that was induced
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • 33 weeker!!
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • 38wks 2 days #1, 38wks #2, My water slowly broke with #1, with #2 it was a full water break

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • IVF singleton:  induced at 38w2d due to failing BPPs and NSTs

IVF twins:  C-Section at 37w1d  

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 37w3d w/ twins.

My non IVF singleton was 38w5d, so not too different considering there were twins.

• I delivered at 41w6d, by emergency c-section due to pre-e and HELLP Syndrome. My LO had made no indications that he had any interest in vacating. But, as you can see by your poll results, my experience is far from typical. (In fact, I fully expected to deliver by 38 weeks. I drove myself crazy those last four weeks!)
  • I'm special.  I delivered at 37 weeks exactly.  I was induced due to complications.  I had Cholestasis.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 36w2d, but showed ZERO signs of labor (with twins)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I was six days overdue; almost got induced!
  • I was 10 days short of my due date.
    Henry and Papa at the farm
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"