TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

~*~ Rawr ~*~

Did you ever hear from the other offices you emailed?

Also, in regard to your request for a board, maybe start a check in and advertise the check in everywhere and post links. Maybe if the mods see that it's popular and a lot of people participate, they *might* designate a board? It's worth a shot and at least you'd have the check in going. 

Ok, lurker out.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ~*~ Rawr ~*~

• Options

Hey darlin.  I did recieve one email back from a clinic.  I called, but she didn't answer.  I think I am going to wait until after the holidays before I look into another RE.  Maybe by then I will have lost a little weight, maybe they wont look at me like I'm crazy when I say I want to have a baby!

That is a great idea about the check in.  I am on TB so sparatically some times, but I will do my best.  Maybe post it on TTGP & 3T, maybe IF?  WDYT?

Thanks for thinking about me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Options
    I think that's a good idea. I'd offer to help spread it around but I don't know if people would appreciate it coming since I dont have that particular issue, but any I will help in any way that will be, you know, helpful. Good luck with the doctor stuff, it's awful the way that man treated you. Nobody deserves that. NOBODY.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey Rawr, I wanted you to know I asked why they wouldn't want the board and it is being considered and discussed so maybe something will come of it.  Good luck.
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options
    Hey, I noticed you are from WA, are you near Seattle?  Maybe you can talk to entropic about her RE experience in that area?
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options

imagesuntoto:
    Hey, I noticed you are from WA, are you near Seattle?  Maybe you can talk to entropic about her RE experience in that area?

I believe Entropic was the one helping her out. They even went out for pedi's after her horrid RE appointment!  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options

image3ltlones:
    Hey Rawr, I wanted you to know I asked why they wouldn't want the board and it is being considered and discussed so maybe something will come of it.  Good luck.

Thank you so much for all of your help hun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Options
    imageCashewsMommy:

imagesuntoto:

I believe Entropic was the one helping her out. They even went out for pedi's after her horrid RE appointment!  

Cashew is right, Entropic and I went for pedis and Thai food after my awful appointment.  She was completely shocked, I went to the same RE she was seeing.  So I think Entropic and I have had 3 dates so far!  lol  I guess I'm not as anti-social as I thought. 

TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"