Minnesota Babies
Options

looking for infant day care in Champlin, any suggestions?

I've been putting this off for too long and now I'm in a time crunch. I'm due in 3.5 weeks and will need day care beginning the 1st of the new year when I go back to work. Any recommendations for centers or home day cares in Champlin? Thanks in advance ladies!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: looking for infant day care in Champlin, any suggestions?

• Options

Free to Be Me Daycare.. Her name is Kari Maciej.. She's great!

We live in Champlin also so if you need anything else let me know. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Check craigslist - I saw a couple licensed daycares on there with openings this week.

You can look up the provider on Hennepin county to verify licensed etc and then meet with them.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My ds goes to the New Horizon Academy in Champlin. He is a preschooler now but we have loved every teacher he has had since he started there. We have been very happy with them and they have a very low staff turnover which was a big sticking point with me and centers.
    Heather
  • Options
    imageJBtheDog20:

Free to Be Me Daycare.. Her name is Kari Maciej.. She's great!

We live in Champlin also so if you need anything else let me know. 

thank you! I'll check her out and we'll be in touch :)

• Options
    imagekmpls:

Check craigslist - I saw a couple licensed daycares on there with openings this week.

You can look up the provider on Hennepin county to verify licensed etc and then meet with them.

Good luck!

Thanks for the tip! I didn't even think about Craigslist! I appreciate the help :)

• Options

imageC&H:
    My ds goes to the New Horizon Academy in Champlin. He is a preschooler now but we have loved every teacher he has had since he started there. We have been very happy with them and they have a very low staff turnover which was a big sticking point with me and centers.

I did check out New Horizon and they are very impressive but the most expensive option I've seen so far. Sadly that puts them closer to the bottom of my list rather than the top. If we ever have an abundance of cash though, they'll move up to the top! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"