1st Trimester

Eating moldy bread

So, I was starving when I finally got to go to lunch. I gobbled down 1/2 my turkey sandwich before I realized that there was a small spot of mold on the crust of the bread.

I'm sure I'll be fine, but coupled with the m/s, I'm struggling with this. M/S + eating moldy bread = worse m/s???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Eating moldy bread

• ewww....gross!  Hate when that happens.  So you are eating lunch meat?  My doc told me not to bc of something it can carry unless I steamed it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, I'm a second timer here, so I don't really follow every little thing they say to do. Right now, I'm drinking caffeinated iced tea. I'm ok with that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageephillips1981:
    ewww....gross!  Hate when that happens.  So you are eating lunch meat?  My doc told me not to bc of something it can carry unless I steamed it.
    Listerosis.

You'll be fine if you eat a little here and there.

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • I am sure you will be fine with the moldy bread. It sucks when it happens but I just wouldn't think about it because Im sure if you keep thinking about it, it will make you want to gag! lol and as for the lunch meat topic, I asked my doc and she said if pregnant women like to eat it, thats fine. whatever you can keep down is better than nothing and as long as you try and get the stuff with no preservatives and added whatever you will be fine! :) which is good! Because I LOVE TURKEY SANDWICHES! oh and those of you afraid of LISTERIA...stay away from CANTALOUPE! 
  • I'm totally living on the edge too. I had a Subway sandwich for lunch...unheated! *gasp*

I'm no doc, but I think you'll be ok ;)

First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • imagejamielynne1533:
    I am sure you will be fine with the moldy bread. It sucks when it happens but I just wouldn't think about it because Im sure if you keep thinking about it, it will make you want to gag! lol and as for the lunch meat topic, I asked my doc and she said if pregnant women like to eat it, thats fine. whatever you can keep down is better than nothing and as long as you try and get the stuff with no preservatives and added whatever you will be fine! :) which is good! Because I LOVE TURKEY SANDWICHES! oh and those of you afraid of LISTERIA...stay away from CANTALOUPE! 

Lol!  My mom called me all out of breath the other day because there was "wisteria" in the cantaloupe and "wisteria" could be especially dangerous to pregnant women!  God love her, she tries :)

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • imageJennyJensing:

I'm totally living on the edge too. I had a Subway sandwich for lunch...unheated! *gasp*

I'm no doc, but I think you'll be ok ;)

Bum, Bum, Bum Livin' on the edge. You can't help yourself from fallin'. 

• lol my mom called me too! how funny!!! :) But the way I see it, there are worse things I could be doing than eating lunch meat. :) And if thats the worst thing I am doing, I think I am doing pretty well! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"