Maryland Babies
Options

I have an audience when I use the bathroom

DD now likes to sit on the trashcan (w/ a lid) next to the toilet while Im using it.  Asking her to leave does no good, b/c then she stands outside and screams and that's not really any better.  She likes to ask questions about what I'm doing and pat my leg.  OMG - she used to try to rub my back/bottom and figure out where it went from my bottom vs. leg vs. back, but I've successfully stopped that now.  And, our toilet is in its own little room - separate from the sinks and showers - its really not a big room. 

I'm hoping once PT is over, she won't be so curious.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I have an audience when I use the bathroom

• Options
    LOL. I also can't use the bathroom by myself these days. If I close the door, he gets really mad at me and pounds on it. He just stands there yelling "Mommy! Open door please!!" over and over.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL sounds very similar over here. Today I was using the potty and she gets her potty seat out and tries to put it on me. Um honey, mommy has to finish before you can sit on the potty. "I want M&M's now." She did pee on the potty, so it's a start. Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL!  My DS has tried to wipe me before...ick!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecarasriley:

Yeah, DD likes to try to wipe me. And, she can open the bathroom doors. So, if I want her to stay out, I have to lock the door, then she cries.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagecarasriley:

This has happened to me before too.  She's very into other people peeing on the potty, not so much herself though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"