May 2011 Moms

Can we freeze time?!

I just bought 12 month clothes today. DD is just over 4 months. How the heck is this happening?! I mean, I know she's in the 90th percentile for weight and height but geez... it feels like time is flying by!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can we freeze time?!

• Wanna hear something crazy? My DS walked at 10 months. 10!

If sister is anywhere close to being on track with brother, that means she'll be WALKING by MARCH. 

Indifferent

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ahhh yes.  I put on a new-to-us onesie this morning that fit PERFECTLY, and then my husband commented that it was 12 month.  I almost cried, but then decided to blame it on manufacturing irregularities.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would like to freeze time. I just finished crying about not being home with my baby.
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • imageLisa Frank:

Wanna hear something crazy? My DS walked at 10 months. 10!

If sister is anywhere close to being on track with brother, that means she'll be WALKING by MARCH. 

Indifferent

Omg! March is right around the corner!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We were talking about that yesterday when we were going over preschool options for DS and looking at 4T clothes for him! 

I am so happy DD is a peanut and still in her little baby 3 months, thought i have started to put on 3-6. But this kid is already rocking up on her elbows and knees. WTF?!! 

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Seriously I bought 12 month clothes for Silas yesterday too. How does a baby go from size newborn, to 12 months in a span of 4 months!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Some days I'm nostalgic and sad looking at clothes she's outgrown, and some days I absolutely cannot wait until DD is older.  Newborns and tiny babies are sweet and cute and all, but I really love toddlers.  I know I'll be wishing I enjoyed each moment more though when she's all grown up!
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • imagekacelle:
    Some days I'm nostalgic and sad looking at clothes she's outgrown, and some days I absolutely cannot wait until DD is older.  Newborns and tiny babies are sweet and cute and all, but I really love toddlers.  I know I'll be wishing I enjoyed each moment more though when she's all grown up!

I can totally send you my toddler for the day. Or week. Or maybe even month. No, I'm kidding. Toddlers are great but so amazing one minute, challenging the next. My prince is currently throwing his banana pieces to the dog while giving me a devilish grin. 

I want my baby to stay this size forever. The smiling, the cooing, the staring into my eyes and ahh-ing and ooh-ing. I love it and am going to miss it so much. Maybe I'm just having "this is my last baby" sadness.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was organized the nursery last weekend and putting aside clothes they have outgrown. I ended up crying! The newborn onesies/sleepers were so tiny and now they wear 6-9 month clothes.
    imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"