May 2011 Moms

Halloween Costume Clicky Poll (NBR)

Just for fun - what kind of Halloween costume do you prefer for yourself? If you don't dress up now, choose what you did most often when you were younger.[Poll]

Re: Halloween Costume Clicky Poll (NBR)

• The last time I dressed up, DH and I made T-shirts with iron-on letters that said, "Go Ceilings!" and carried shakers.  We were ceiling fans...and no one got it.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • imagekacelle:
    The last time I dressed up, DH and I made T-shirts with iron-on letters that said, "Go Ceilings!" and carried shakers.  We were ceiling fans...and no one got it.

Bahahaha!! I love stuff like this! 

• Loading the player...
  • If I dress up it has to be something I can throw together in less than half an hour. 

I was a red pencil crayon once.  Dressed in all red clothes and wore a paper cone hat with the tip coloured red.

Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Before baby, I always dressed up in your average girl costumes. A sexy cop, a maid..etc. Nothing too risque, though. Those days are over!!

I want to dress up this year, but I'm not sure as what.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We weren't allowed to trick or treat. We always went to the Fall Festival held on Halloween night at church. There was always a theme so we dressed for the theme.

This year, DS is going as Big Al and DH and I will wear our Alabama football jerseys. And we'll take him to my grandparents and other family members just for them to see him, and then to the town fall festival (we'll be out of town for the church one this year)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I mostly dress up for my work (daycare) so it has to be appropriate. Princess, butterfly, etc. Also things the children would recognize. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekacelle:
    The last time I dressed up, DH and I made T-shirts with iron-on letters that said, "Go Ceilings!" and carried shakers.  We were ceiling fans...and no one got it.

This is one of the funniest ideas I have ever heard! DH and I may steal it one year :)

DS1 Born Apr 29 2011

DS2 Born Nov 5 2013

Pregnant with #3 Dec 24 2014, MMC found at 10w, D&C Feb 10th 2015

Cautious BFP May 25th 2015 EDD Feb 6 2016

• I LOVE dressing up. I like sexy but I also like clever....or being someone (verses a thing)

I was Marylin Monroe- tinkerbell back before they made a tink costume and I had made it myself.

Then i was a sexy pumpkin and My BF wore a shirt that said Peter Peter pumpkin eater and we put orange on his face.

CAN YOU GET THIS ONE: 

One year I was in all white sexy gear (shorts, top , hat, tall boots all white).... and wrote SALT on my butt in crystals .....

my BF wore a HM battery costume and we handcuffed ourselves together. He had a Bruise around his eye...

GUESS------

Assault and battery--

everyone asked if I was brittney spears :(

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"