May 2011 Moms

Firsts...

Today marked 2 firsts in DS' life:

1.  Ear infection :(

2.  Cereal  :)

What are some 'firsts' that your LOs are experiencing? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Firsts...

• Tonight is the first night DS is sleeping in his own room Crying
  • Actually showed interest in her crinkly book.  She was delighted when she could make the pages crunch and actually turned pages (not sure if it was an accident).  She hasn't showed much interest in toys yet, so this was a big deal!

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Pretty uneventful week so far in terms of firsts over here (unless we decide to start solids) but this weekend will be Ben/my first time apart overnight :(

I'm leaving Friday for Orlando to go to a bridal shower and won't be back till Sunday.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Em rolled from back to belly for the first time, well first time I saw, today! She won't stop going now!
  • She grabbed her feet and held them while I changed her diaper!
  • imageapril1bride:

Today marked 2 firsts in DS' life:

1.  Ear infection :(

2.  Cereal  :)

What are some 'firsts' that your LOs are experiencing? 

Wow, same for us too!  Saturday I took LO to the ER for ear infection, and then he had cereal on monday to help with the diarrhea that his antibiotics were causing.  

Aside from those 'firsts', Will has also rolled (but only twice), found his toes, and found his thumb.  What an exciting month! 

• She rolled over and over until she was half way across the room. She also tried a few new foods this week and she apparently hates all solids. We're going to try sweet potatoes next.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"