Babies: 6 - 9 Months

I want to know you.

2»

Re: I want to know you.

• My degree is in communication studies with an emphasis in organzational comm I work for one of the largest wireless carriers in the country as a sales rep. I work in retail. Great pay (despite what people think, most people think we just make like $8 an hour ::eye roll::.) Terrible and stressful job. I hate it. Looking for a change currently. I want to go back to school to get my masters in rehab consueling. I would like to work with inmates, particularly women inmates get their life back on track for their release. Sorry for formatting on phone.
  • 1. What you went to college for (if you went to college/trade school/whatevs)

I went to school to be an architect

2. What you did/do for a living? 

I am an architect, but I'm still working on taking my boards to become licensed.

3. What would you do if you could be anything/do anything? (pretend you can bring your kid to work or childcare is not a factor)  

I actually love what I do, and my job is super flexible.  I can work from home sometimes, and the other day I actually did bring my baby to work with me, and she did great!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"