May 2011 Moms

CD users

I am trying out CD tonight to hopefully cut out the blow outs. Anyway, I usually use A&D ointment at night to prevent rash. What can I use in place of it? I used a CB disposable liner tonight, but they seem kinda rough.

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: CD users

• Get some fleece liners.  Or go to the fabric store, buy some fleece and cut it to liner size.  That's your best bet. I never much cared for the flushable (tough) liners.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• CJ's Butter is what I usually use.  But he's less rashy when he's in cloth anyway.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! He doesn't get bad rash just the red chapped bum occasionally. It's more from his poo than the diapers. I'll get some fleece, I should wash those separate from the diapers, right?

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

• You should try CJ's Butter. It comes in different scents and he smells so good!

• imagealliejoe:
    CJ's Butter is what I usually use.  But he's less rashy when he's in cloth anyway.

This!  And you can wash fleece liners with your CDs. 

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • We use GroVia Magic Stick and I love the fact that it's not a cream.
  • imageSteph&Harry08:
    We use GroVia Magic Stick and I love the fact that it's not a cream.

I am all about the Grovia Magic Stick. It's easy to put on and it gets rid of any hint of a rash instantly. 

• I use coconut oil if he looks red, but honestly I usually use nothing. No problems after 4 months in cloth.
  • imagetokenhoser:
    I use coconut oil if he looks red, but honestly I usually use nothing. No problems after 4 months in cloth.

Token,  is it the essential oil? or how does it come? where can I find it? Thanks!

• imageSteph&Harry08:

imagetokenhoser:
    I use coconut oil if he looks red, but honestly I usually use nothing. No problems after 4 months in cloth.

Token,  is it the essential oil? or how does it come? where can I find it? Thanks!

The food:

I can get it at my local grocery; it's in the natural foods section. You can order it on amazon if you can't get it locally. If I had it to do all over again, I'd fill up a small container to use for butt/skin stuff and keep the rest in the kitchen. As it is, I've contaminated the whole jar and it may last until DS goes to college.

• imagetokenhoser:
    imageSteph&Harry08:

imagetokenhoser:

The food:

I can get it at my local grocery; it's in the natural foods section. You can order it on amazon if you can't get it locally. If I had it to do all over again, I'd fill up a small container to use for butt/skin stuff and keep the rest in the kitchen. As it is, I've contaminated the whole jar and it may last until DS goes to college.

Thanks!

• imagetokenhoser:
    imageSteph&Harry08:

imagetokenhoser:

The food:

Just wanted to say ditto to the above, and we keep the skin stuff in a small jar for the very reason above, and use the rest for stir fry :P

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"