Pittsburgh Babies

first post on the bump

Hi girls,

this is my first post on here.  wanted to introduce myself.  but first i have a question:

My husband and i have just started TTC. and within the past few days I've noticed that i feel.... a little off.  having lower back pains and a very strange "twinge" on my right side.  I've also noticed that the upper part of my stomach (right under my ribs) has become very hard and maybe a bit swollen on the sides.  I hate to get my hopes up that maybe "something" has happened already but at the same time I'm a little scared that something might be wrong with the pain in my side.  Just wanted to know if anyone has any insight on any of this.     TIA

~ok ....here goes my intro:

I'm 30 years old and originally from the north hills.  Currently living near elizabeth PA and I'm a teacher.  Hubby and I are coming up on our 3 year anniversary and have decided to start TTC.  Very excited and nervous about begining to start a family!

Re: first post on the bump

• I'm not sure because at the time we conceived, we were under a very busy time - and I'm irregular, so I never know 100% when it's on it's way - so I just thought all my symptoms were my normal period/stress symptoms. What got us thinking was my boobs - they were KILLING me! They can hurt for a day when Mother Nature's gift is on its way - but this was for weeks. And I was getting motion sickness real easy on amusement park rides. Good luck! I hope it all works out for you!
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Hi there! My husband and I also just started TTC. I wish you all the best!

Dana

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"