Long Island Babies
Options

Does this store exist?!

Hi ladies,I am getting worried about an order I placed on 
https://www.villagekidsdecor.com/
According to their website, they are located in Huntington Village.    I got no confirmation email from the store, so I emailed them a a few days ago and got no response.  I also called their store phone number, which ALWAYS goes to voicemail, no matter when you call (even during store hours). The message always says "we are busy assisting other customers." Left a message 3 days ago and never heard back.  Finally, I called their 1-800 number, which was actually for a local contracting company. The guy at the contracting company said he has asked Village Kids Decor to take his number off their website several times (and they still haven't done it). Now I'm worried that I got ripped off. The website looks legit, though.  Has anyone shopped with them before? Do they actually exist?! I am not local (live in Atlanta) so I can't go to the address they claim to see if the store even exists. Help!!!

Re: Does this store exist?!

• Options
    I live in the town next to Huntington Village and I can check for you.  I've never heard of it but stores come and go all the time.  I'll get back to you ASAP!
    image my read shelf:
    Laurie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went to the address and it's an office building.  I didn't go inside but I assume there is no store front.  Sorry.
    image my read shelf:
    Laurie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ugh, I guess I have been scammed. Time to start disputing this with the bank so I can hopefully get my money back :(  Now I'm just glad I didn't spend more- $135 is a lot but they have some very expensive furniture on there so it could have been much worse. What should I do to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else?!

Thank you so much for checking for me, I really appreciate it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"