North Carolina Babies
Options

Sandwiches!

I watch my friend's LO 2 days a week, and by the time we get home from picking her up from prek its 1pm. It's a little late (and hectic) to do a hot lunch. I'm thinking I want to make sandwiches before I go pick her up, so we can do lunch quickly. 

What sandwiches will your toddler eat? DS will eat PB&J or grilled cheese, but I was hoping to branch out. TIA!  

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001

Re: Sandwiches!

• Options
    Jack likes ham or turkey with american cheese and a tiny bit of mayo. he also loves to eat crackers, cheese and pepperoni and will make lil cracker sandwiches. (usually he eats the cheese plain and just puts the pepperoni on the cracker)
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

We get home just before 1 and I usually do cheese, crackers and fruit for Jocelyn. She she rarely even eats, I don't make too big of an effort.

She will eat PB&J and that is about it. It may be fun to make little mini sandwiches on Martins Rolls, just ham/cheese or turkey. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The words "hot" & "lunch" go together? This is a new concept for me...

Seriously, J gets a random buffet of items everyday for lunch that are easy to throw together, sometimes including a sandwich (although he's not much on sandwiches). We do lots on crackers b/c he likes that better than bread.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"