Canada Babies

One day closer to the weekend

Morning ladies! Anyone watch the Charlie Sheen roast last night? I did, it was hilarious! HIMYM was awesome too!

Re: One day closer to the weekend

• Woohoo! One day closer! and my boss is away again today, so that makes me happy lol

I didn't watch the Roast, I'm sure I'll catch a repeat of it. Last night I watched: The Sing Off (half of it), Whitney, Two and a Half Men, The Playboy Club

I PVR'd 2 Broke Girls

We LOVE HIMYM but we didn't watch the show from the beginning, so we bought all of the seasons on DVD and don't want to watch any of it on tv until we catch up on the DVDs

Did you test Megs??

• HIMYM was freaking awesome.  I kind of love being pg at the same time as Lilly.

And?  Now H is going to the Jays game on Thursday, so there goes a Greys date night.  Oh well, we usually end up watching it on Friday anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Morning Ladies,

Last night DH and I watched Two and a half men, and died laughing, and then watched 2 broke girls and it was really funny. Last, we watched Hawaii 5-0. It was great too, but I know that all season premieres are supposed to be really good.

Hey ladies, check out my ticker! Somehow I got CH's. I really can't believe it. I was playing around and if I change the detection method to FAM, it moves them to CD 78! so I could have just skipped over my 2WW without knowing.
     Bad news is if I O'd on CD 85, our timing was terrible. I had read somewhere that cycles with late O makes the egg not as healthy so its more likely to result in CP or M/C. I guess we kind of gave up, but I guess if FAM is right, and I O'd on CD 78, there's still a chance, since we BD at O-2.

ETA: I meant to test this morning because I have a massage tonight, but I went pee and forgot, so now I can't unless I got buy a test and pee at work. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay for O'ing!

Today I'm cursing mother nature for making pg symptoms the same as AF symptoms. I know we've discussed this recently, but damn my boobs hurt!! lol AF is due on Monday.

• imagerocky_star:

Did you test Megs??

Nope but no need to now... Literally JUST started spotting :( looks like AF is gonna show tomorrow. Damn phantom symptoms.. I really thought I was. I have to admit, I'm kinda disappointed. So you don't have to be jealous Rocky :P  

• Aww Megs. Sorry about AF! Phantom symptoms are the worst. Luckily this cycle I didn't think I was O'ing so I haven't even thought about the 2WW (until now, of course).

I stopped temping for this cycle, considering my temps are all f'ed up there's no point. I'll start fresh next cycle!

• Morning Ladies!!!

I missed Two and a Half Men & the Charlie Sheen Roast last night because DH's parents took us out to dinner for our Anniversary and DH forgot to set the PVR to record.  So I'm hoping there will be reruns this week that I can catch.

Still no luck for me with a BFP yet. Got a BFN this morning but no AF. So I dunno! Lol I've given up on this cycle and will just wait it out and see what happens in another 10 days.

Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemegs2011:
    imagerocky_star:

Did you test Megs??

Nope but no need to now... Literally JUST started spotting :( looks like AF is gonna show tomorrow. Damn phantom symptoms.. I really thought I was. I have to admit, I'm kinda disappointed. So you don't have to be jealous Rocky :P  

Hey, it ain't over till its over... there's still a chance. FX for you.

• Aww Karrot, sorry to hear! Well, it's not over til AF shows so you still have a chance!

• imageKarrotelle:

Morning Ladies!!!

I missed Two and a Half Men & the Charlie Sheen Roast last night because DH's parents took us out to dinner for our Anniversary and DH forgot to set the PVR to record.  So I'm hoping there will be reruns this week that I can catch.

Still no luck for me with a BFP yet. Got a BFN this morning but no AF. So I dunno! Lol I've given up on this cycle and will just wait it out and see what happens in another 10 days.

Karrot, you can probably catch them online. FX for your BFP too!

• imagerocky_star:

Aww Karrot, sorry to hear! Well, it's not over til AF shows so you still have a chance!

Ditto this!

• imagemegs2011:

Boo! Sorry about AF megs! N]

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Raynes - how ya feeling? have you noticed any weight gain? morning sickness?
  • Thanks Ladies. I'm still keeping my FX but with my temps heading down, I'm doubtful. Karrot, good luck. Still rooting for you!

• imagerocky_star:
    Raynes - how ya feeling? have you noticed any weight gain? morning sickness?

I'm doing well.  I've been really tired lately.  Naps help that a lot though.

Weight wise, I'm up about 3.6 lbs as of this morning, but I know it's mostly bloat and poop.  Damn constipation (yup, TMI).  I'm normally such a good/regular pooper.  

No m/s.  My appetite is either 120% or 0%.  I either want to eat everything or nothing.

I really really really really really hope we can hear the HB w/ the doppler at my appointment on Friday, but it might still be too early.  If we can't, the next 3 weeks are going to be soooooooo long until our u/s.

• Fingers crossed Raynes! Might bit a bit early.. they say heartbeat can be heard between 10-12 weeks... maybe you'll get lucky though.

Well girls, I'm def out now. AF is definitely in full force and a day early I might add. Gah :( no warning this cycle at all. Usually I spot the day before.

• imageraynes:

I really really really really really hope we can hear the HB w/ the doppler at my appointment on Friday, but it might still be too early.  If we can't, the next 3 weeks are going to be soooooooo long until our u/s.

Raynes, I've got my fingers crossed for you guys!! That would be really great if you could hear the HB. I can only begin to imagine how reassuring it will be when you hear it.

megs - That really sucks! I hate when AF comes early. It's just mean.

rocky - Did you O yet?

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • definitelly sucks. that means my lp is only 12 days this time and my cycle is only 25 days :( that's kinda short. boo. 

• Ahh Raynes that would be SO exciting! I hope you can hear it..

Karrot - I don't know if I did, I don't think my temps are accurate this cycle so I'm going to continue BDing EOD for this week and AF is due Monday so we'll see what happens. Next cycle I'm going to temp vaginally to get a more accurate temp + I'm going to order OPKs and PreSeed I think.

• We need our own chat room lol These posts are getting longer and longer every day Stick out tongue
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • You gonna order from Makeababy.ca?

• imageKarrotelle:
    We need our own chat room lol These posts are getting longer and longer every day Stick out tongue

I agree lol

• Yay!
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"