Hawaii Babies
Options

Sorry I've been MIA!

Hi ladies... Just popping over to say hi! I've been so swamped planning Alexa's 2nd birthday party and getting her room ready and the baby boy's nursery done... And potty training and big girl bed and she's talking up a storm now! And bossy and wants to do everything herself! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! 

Alexa is now 2, measuring 33" and 25 lbs, 12 oz. So she's between the 50th and 75th percentiles. Her head is 75th percentile tho!  

Also, my c-sec for baby brother is scheduled for Friday, Sept. 30 at 9:30 a.m. So... Only 2 weeks to go until the big day!

Oh, also, I think I mentioned this here, my sister was due 2 weeks before me. But she ended up giving birth a month ago at 34 weeks, 3 days. So sending her baby girl stuff and talking to her while the baby was in NICU has also been going on in my life! Her daughter is doing great! Athea Vivian is her name. The cutest little thing!

Also, anyone have a Beco Butterfly 2 carrier? I just scored one at a consignment store for $25!! Super excited.

OK, I'll try not to be a stranger! Will be back soon to share the birth of baby brother..... We have already picked out his name. Longtime bumpers might be able to guess... I have said on here before that it was one of our favorites! :-)

XOXO 

Malia & Dave & Alexa
Happily married since 2-17-08! Three since 9-9-09!
Baby Blog
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Sorry I've been MIA!

• Options

wow! you do have a lot going on!!  I can't believe baby brother is going to be here in 2 weeks!  it seems like just a couple of weeks ago you announced there was going to be a #2! 

Glad to hear everything worked out for your sister and baby Athea Vivian!  What a beautiful name.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

too weird!! I just posted on your wall!  You have been busy!  It sounds like everything is okay though. I've been thinking about your sister and Athea. Glad to hear they are both doing well. Do they know when she'll be able to come home?  Is you're mom still able to fly out when you give birth? 

Miss you!

xoxo

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagevanilla15:

it seems like just a couple of weeks ago you announced there was going to be a #2! 

Seriously!  Time has gone by so fast!  Glad to hear you are doing well although you are SUPER busy!  Can't wait to hear the name you chose (I don't think I have been around that long to know) and see pics of the nursery, I know you did a fantastic job with Alexa's.  :)

| Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Options

wow I can't believe you're so close! where did the time go? that's crazy! soon you'll be MIA again b/c you're busy with a newborn :)  I'll just have to check up on your FB page for updates :)

i don't have the beco but i know several moms that love it! i'm jealous that you find such great stuff at your local consignment shop! mine isn't on any of my routes so i hardly ever make it that way.... maybe i should start going more!

can't wait to meet your LO :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"