TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

How do you recommend a board?

I am wondering who I contact to recommend a new board.  I think it would be very beneficial to many ladies (not just me) to have a plus size TTC board.  There are a lot of issues that big girls face that others girls just don't understand.  Any idea how I would go about requesting it???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: How do you recommend a board?

• Options
    No clue, but that's a great idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like the idea too!! Maybe one of our mods can suggest it. 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are other sites that have a Plus Size board, but I am ever faithful to TB & the girls I know here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Options

imageRawr08:
    There are other sites that have a Plus Size board, but I am ever faithful to TB & the girls I know here!

We can always all go over to one and take it over. *muahaha*  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    Thats a great idea!  I hope you find the right person to help.

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Options
    imageCashewsMommy:

imageRawr08:

We can always all go over to one and take it over. *muahaha*  

I suppose we could!  Wink

TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Options
    I like this idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I asked 3tones for you.  I hope you get it!  <3
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options

imagesuntoto:
    I asked 3tones for you.  I hope you get it!  <3

Thanks darlin!

TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Options

Thanks suntoto and wickedsugar.  I did put in a request for a plus size and ttc board. I'll let you know when I hear something.

About the sticky, I did request for it to be put up and it was but they way they put it up your page has to be set up a certain way to see it.  I did ask if they can do a sticky. I just wanted you all to know that I have been requesting but I have to wait for stuff sometimes. 

DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options
    imagePetraStonegirl:
    image3ltlones:

Thanks suntoto and wickedsugar.  I did put in a request for a plus size and ttc board. I'll let you know when I hear something.

About the sticky, I did request for it to be put up and it was but they way they put it up your page has to be set up a certain way to see it.  I did ask if they can do a sticky. I just wanted you all to know that I have been requesting but I have to wait for stuff sometimes. 

Thanks to all three of you!

My comment wasn't meant as a slam towards you, 3ltlones, and your efforts on our behalf and I truly hope it wasn't felt that way. If it was, you have my profound apologies. My frustrations are with the site admins who have been dragging their heels on this issue despite your repeated requests on our behalf, and then they threw a half-assed attempt at placing the sticky and didn't test their result. I just have issue with poor workmanship. So, to see it done successfully on short notice on another, far less trafficked board was just rather frustrating. 

Thank you, I didn't think you were attacking me, I just wanted you all to know that I have been trying.  I hope they are able to do something better. 

DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options

Here is an update from Bump Kathleen for a board of that description...... My suggestion would be for anyone who wants the board, get as many as you can and send a request, hopefully it will happen.  Sorry.

Hi 3ltlones,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have received these requests in the past, but I don't think that this is a board we can create at the moment. Tell users with board suggestions that they can email me at community@thebump.com.  Thank you!   
  • Options
    image3ltlones:

Here is an update from Bump Kathleen for a board of that description...... My suggestion would be for anyone who wants the board, get as many as you can and send a request, hopefully it will happen.  Sorry.

Hi 3ltlones,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have received these requests in the past, but I don't think that this is a board we can create at the moment. Tell users with board suggestions that they can email me at community@thebump.com.    Thank you!    

Super suck.  I emailed her already today.  So I guess, we gotta get on it! I will probably post something here and on TTCAL to try to rally some support. Thanks 3ltlones for all of your help!

TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Options
    image3ltlones:

Hi 3ltlones,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have received these requests in the past, but I don't think that this is a board we can create at the moment. Tell users with board suggestions that they can email me at community@thebump.com.    Thank you!    

Lame. They could create a "connect with pampers" and a "dec 2012" board, but they can't create a plus sized board?

::gives the side eye to the bump gods::

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"