Philadelphia Babies

Looking for Mommy & me/new moms groups in KOP/Collegeville area

Hi - I have a week old daughter and I'm looking for a place to connect with other new moms in my area.  I'm going to be on maternity leave for 3 months and it would be nice to meet some new people in a similar situation.  I'd be willing to travel outside of this area but figured I'd start with where I live and see if there are any reco's.  TIA for any info.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for Mommy & me/new moms groups in KOP/Collegeville area

• As for taking a newborn out- just go and do things YOU want to do. Take baby out to lunch- go to the book store for yourself & wander in to the children's section and read baby some new books, walk around the mall, go to museums. It isn't until they are MUCH older that you start to need to 'involve' baby in to your schedule (story time, mommy and me classes, gymboree whatnot).

Take this time and use it to do things you want to- because it is a fleeting time. enjoy it.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • In Audobon there is a new pre-school Victory Early Learning Academy on Troooper road. My baby will go there next yr when my maternity leave is up. Its all new equipment and you have windows into each classroom so you can watch without disturbing the class.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"