Alabama Babies
Options

Mom to be groups

Are there any Mom to be groups or anything like that in Huntsville. Im still fairly new to the area and dont know many people and for the most part the people I do know who are my age are not moms nor ready to be moms

Re: Mom to be groups

• Options
    I know there are plenty of Moms groups in the area but not sure about Mom to be. You can try to join maternity classes for yoga or even the classes the hospitals offer in the hopes of meeting new people. When I was a Mom to be The Bump was my best friend. Good luck and welcome to the area!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A nurturing Moment on South Parkway has a lot of classes and I think they have groups too.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    the classes at the hospital I cant take yet seeing as to medicaid only pays for them at a certain point in my pregnancy which sucks!  i will try nuturing moment though do their classes cost a lot
  • Options
    I am not sure. That is where I get my cloth diapers from.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    There are several mommies groups in Huntsville on Meetup.com. I havent been to any of the gatherings, but it is worth a shot.
  • Options
    There is a new and expecting mommies group that meets at A Nurturing Moment.  I'm not really sure when they meet, but I'm sure you could find that info at the store's website.  
    BabyFetus Ticker Misty, wife of 8 years to DH, mama to Miss M (7), Miss L (4), and expecting a new little Miss in Sept. '11
  • Options

My moms group had a variety of moms in it. from pregnant, newborns, etc...            We are on fb called: Huntsville moms with tots.   We would love for you to come join.

mary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"