South Florida Babies
Options

Suggestions..

Hi Girls, Im looking for a restaurant in the coral gables, grove, south miami area to host DD baptism, next month..We have about 30 people...Thank you

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Suggestions..

• Options

Cafe Vialetto next to Gables High.  I considered them for my shower, but not larger enought; prices were reasonable.

Havana Harry's on Ponce.  Town off Sunset Place (SIL hosted godson's baptism reception there and it was nice).

We did it at the Los Ranchos at Falls, and they were amazing!  Great service, and good prices.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had our DD's baptism reception @ Town.  The food was good and prices were reasonable.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecocojack10:

Cafe Vialetto next to Gables High.  I considered them for my shower, but not larger enought; prices were reasonable.

I just went to a shower here yesterday and it was lovely.  

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrsJOSEnADRI:
    We had our DD's baptism reception @ Town.  The food was good and prices were reasonable.

My brother and his GFs are the kitchen managers here :) I love it.  

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"