Canada Babies
Options

Intro!

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to introduce myself in hopes that I will be able to meet some new moms!

My name is Kim, and I recently  found out im expecting baby #3!!  We already have 2 daughters ages 6 & 8! So this will be a big change!! Haven't done diapers and sleepless nights for awhile!! but.. im super excited!!

I am living in the York Region, Ontario area, and am looking for new moms/moms-to be in the area as well!!

Good Luck to everyone! Looking forward to chatting with you all!!

Kim 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro!

• Options

Welcome and congrats on the wonderful news. You will find the ladies on this board very friendly and very involved :) Us canadian gals must stick together.

I'm from BC, but currently living in Northern Alberta. Currently expecting my 1st. Super Excited. But anyways welcome and hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012
  • Options
    Welcome to the board Kim. I'm from the St Catharines, On area. I'm not currently TTC yet but were not TTA very religiously either. We're trying to wait till our honeymoon in Nov to start TTC. You'll love this board. We're all very nice... typically Canadian :P

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome Kim! 

I'm from Hamilton and expecting our first right now.

I don't think we have too many people from the Toronto area posting right now, but we've only just sort of resurrected the board recently.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Welcome!

I'm from the Kitchener area and TTC #1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"