May 2011 Moms
Options

What do you love about fall?

I know its not quite fall yet, but its chilly here in Ontario. Fall is on its way!

I love going for long walks to look at the changing leaves. I also love cuddling up in warm sweaters and fuzzy slippers.  I cant wait to spend this season with my LO.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What do you love about fall?

• Options

The clothes. I love thick rich fabrics and knits. I'm wearing a sweater today because I left the house when it was 46 degrees. It was fantastic.

I also love the changing leaves. I live right on the Missouri and Mississippi rivers so there are a million trees around me and it's just stunning.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I love applepicking, drinking hot chocolate, breathing the crisp air, and making hearty soups/stews!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Typically I'm a grouch when the cold weather come, I'm just happier when it's 85 lol but I love the leaves, drinking yummy hot drinks. I come from New England, now I live in the Midwest and I have to say, nothing like fall in NE...this season I'm just excited to do "fall things" with LO, apple, pumpkin picking, etc.

• Options
    the air!!! i hate humidity lol

**Kelly***

image image
    Visit The Nest!

• Options

Warm mugs of goodness (thinking pumpkin spice lattes, hot cocoa that may or may not be spiked, steaming coffee); cozy sweaters, jeans, and uggs; the beautiful fall colors; taking DS to the pumpkin patch (for the first time!); new seasons of TV shows starting back up; knowing Christmas is just around the corner (love xmas!).

My favorite season is summer, but a close second is definitely fall. There's something just so cozy about it. Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pumpkin spice lattes, hoodies and jeans, the cool breeze and the changing leaves. Fall is a beautiful time of year-I love the atmosphere.
  • Options

Well it is fall here in Alaska! Fairbanks, AK anyways! All of the leaves are yellow and most of them have fallen off. Not that it gets super warm here in the summer but I do love when it finally cools off and I can wear my jeans and hoodies! I really missed both of those last year being pregnant all winter! 

We enjoy spending the last days of fall outside at our firepit!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Fall is probably my favorite season!

I love dressing in layers, boots, and scarves. I can't wait to dress LO in hoodies.
    I love cuddling up in warm pajamas and drinking hot chocolate.
    I love the smell of crisp air in the morning.
    I can't wait for Halloween and Thanksgiving!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love being able to go for a walk and have your nose just a bit cold.  Then picking up a hot pumpkin spice latte for the walk home.  

The leaves changing gazillions of beautiful colours!

The anticipation of Christmas - I'm one of those people that get excited when the mall decorate for christmas nov 1st. :)

Cuddling on the couch with a fuzzy blanket. Turning on the fireplace. 

The smell.  Today outside it was chilly and just smelt like fall.  Glorious. 

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Fall in NY is amazing, I miss it.

I miss the first day that you really need a sweater and that the coffee is to keep you warm, not just keep you awake.

I LOVE when the leaves change.
    I love apples this time of year. They are so good!!

• Options
    Fall is my favorite part of the year. Bonfires, soups, hoodies, snugglying by the fire, football, the leaves, and our anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love the crispness in the air, the beautiful leaves turning, Halloween, pumpkin patches, warm clothes, snuggling under a fuzzy blanket.  I can't wait to take DD to the pumpkin patch and take her trick or treating!
  • Options
    my heated seats on the ride to work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"