December 2010 Moms

All new low....

I just handed out candy to 3 families--kids all 2 and under--with the parents all HIGH AS CRAP!   I think I got a contact buzz just talking to them.  

And they all had like 3 bags a piece.  I just gave them gum.  Terrible.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: All new low....

• I had one kid tell me "you forgot to give me a second piece" after I had put a minibag of skittles in her bag.  I couldn't believe anyone would say that!  I went into my full on teacher voice and explained to her that everyone gets one or there wouldn't be enough for everyone.  Ugh.  My kid will learn to have some MANNERS when he goes trick or treating (and the rest of the time, for that matter!).
    Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

• image*justducky*:
    I had one kid tell me "you forgot to give me a second piece" after I had put a minibag of skittles in her bag.  I couldn't believe anyone would say that!  I went into my full on teacher voice and explained to her that everyone gets one or there wouldn't be enough for everyone.  Ugh.  My kid will learn to have some MANNERS when he goes trick or treating (and the rest of the time, for that matter!).

Wow, that kid has some serious balls.  My mom would slap the sh!t out of me if I was ever that rude.

imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamaragee:
    Ah, parenting at its finest... did they at least say thank you?? Wink

Oh of course not.  One dad did say as he walked up "i hope this house gives out handfuls since everyone else just gives out that one piece sh*t"  I gave him one piece.  

• imagejesscullen:
    Oh of course not.  One dad did say as he walked up "i hope this house gives out handfuls since everyone else just gives out that one piece sh*t"  I gave him one piece.  

Indifferent  What is wrong with people???

imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejesscullen:

imageamaragee:

what? this whole thing is just crazy to me....those poor kids! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagelindsayluong12:
    imagejesscullen:

Indifferent  What is wrong with people???

I would have slammed the door in his face.  

• imagejesscullen:

imageamaragee:

Greedy, much?  Did he not get the memo that no one's entitled to Halloween candy? 

• wow wow wee wow...your neighborhood is probably the 3rd they hit up tonight.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • ...wow
  • imagemands629:

imagelvmcc:
    imagesockmonkey109:
    Why was this post bumped to the top? I was all confused, wondering why people were Trick or Treating in September.
    I had the same thought.

Me three!

Me four. I'm actually embarrassed at how long it took me to realize it was from last year, but I guess I can blame that on 4 hours of sleep!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"