Colorado Babies
Options

Pediatrician Recommendations

Hi Ladies:

We have some time to find a pediatrician, but I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations?  I'm kind of stressed about it.  I'm not 100% sure I want to breastfeed & am actually leaning towards not, and all of my friends pediatricians are gung-ho on breastfeeding.  The last thing I want is my pediatrician to judge me for not and/or lecture me about it.  We live in Lakewood, and would maybe prefer someone on the west side, just for convenience.  However, I've heard GREAT things about Dr. Brandon @ Stapleton Pediatrics.

Thanks!

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations

• Options

Well I have a 5 year old and am expecting my second child and I did not breastfeed with baby #1 and am not planning on breastfeeding this time either.  I LOVE my daughter's prediatrician.  The office has been super helpful, understanding, and just plain kind in all my years of going there.  I was a pretty young first time mom and I didn't feel judged once.  They are a large practice with is nice because there is always someone to talk to.  They actually have three offices, one in Parker, one in Centennial, and one further west, closer to you.  It is called Greenwood pediatrics, their number is 303-637-6836, good luck with your search! Big Smile

Savannah Weiss - Party Lite Independent Consultant

www.partylite.biz/savannahw

• Options
    Thank you so much Savannah!  I'll definitely look into them.  Its nice to hear a great review.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have been very pleased with Cherry Creek Pediatrics! 

• Options

I love Dr Sarah Mercer at Arvada Peds.  She is awesome.  She always takes her time to answer all of our questions and really give the best care to DS.  We haven't had many sick visits but they have always gotten us in same day with the Dr or a PA.  I also really like the PA we have seen.  The nurse line always calls me back quickly when I have a question.  I think the contract with the nurses at Childrens Hospital for after hours phone calls.

I BFed so I can't answer how she would respond to not BFing but I have never felt judged for any of my choices.

DS 09/2008

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"