Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Pediatrician Reco Shadyside/Squirrel Hill?

Hi!  Does anyone have a pediatrician recomendation in the Shadyside/Squirrel Hill area?

Thanks!!

Re: Pediatrician Reco Shadyside/Squirrel Hill?

• Options
    Hi... my friend has used for 8 years and highly recommends Dr. Lee Indorato.   He's located above Trader Joe's.    My hubby and I are actually meeting w/ him today, so I can give you more info tomorrow, but supposedly he's awesome.   :)
  • Options
    Dr. Laura Voigt at Bass Wolfson in Squirrel Hill is Great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I highly recommend Kids Plus Pediatrics.   If you are planning to BF,  it is super convenient to have the Breastfeeding Center of Pittsburgh connected to the Squirrel Hill office.  they have a new parent meeting where you can meet a few of the doctors. 

SQUIRREL HILL/GREENFIELD OFFICE
    Meet & Greets are hosted by Dr. Amy Maddalena and held the fourth Thursday of every month at 6:30pm. These sessions meet at THE WELL, our community meeting and education space just a few doors down from our Squirrel Hill office, and also include a chance to meet Diana Schwab, our
    Kids Plus developmental consultant.  

Our upcoming Squirrel Hill/Greenfield sessions are:

July 28th  |  August 25th  |  September 22nd  |  October 27th 

To learn more about these Meet & Greets or register to attend one, call the Squirrel Hill/Greenfield office at 412.521.6511.

These events are a great way for people we've never met to get to know us, learn what we're all about, and see why
    Kids Plus is Pittsburgh's most caring, connected, and comprehensive pediatric practice.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I would suggest CCP on Centre Avenue.   Dr Butler is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"