Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in!

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. to complete the series: Something you were not afraid of when you were younger that you are now afraid of?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in!

• Options

1. how are you feeling?  13 days pp....tired and emotional

2. highlight: getting caroline's newborn pics back  lowlight: see other post

3. weekend plans: survival

4.  loved ones getting sick

• Options

1. Not too bad, except I still have a toothache and headache, which will hopefully go away after next Tuesday's dentist apt.

2. Highlight- Getting hutch from DH's parents painted.  Lowlight- actually doing the painting.  Those of you that paint, know what I mean.  I'm excited how it looks now, but doing it was a pain.

3. Going with DH's parents to visit his grandma in Cincinnati.

4. When I was younger, I always assumed I'd be a mom someday and have kids.  Now, I'm terrified that may never happen.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? My asthma is annoying me. We just turned on the heat. put in a new filter yesterday but still is irritating.

2. highlight/low-light of your week? Highlight, Waking up with a happy toddler? Lowlight, I am sucking at potty training.

3. weekend plans?Continue potty training.

4. to complete the series: Something you were not afraid of when you were younger that you are now afraid of? heights. the past three times I have gone to the top of a tall building to see the view I have had an anxiety attack. And lord help me the husband keeps bringing the toddler and that makes it worse.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? A little tired...and ready for the weekend, as usual

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight - My weeks are becoming a little routine...I can't even think of a highlight...every day is the same! Lowlight - DS has a little cold and I hate to see him all congested when there is nothing I can do for him! :( Hoping he starts to feel better this weekend!

3. weekend plans? I WILL work out! Why is it so hard to stick to a work out routine?! Ugg!

4. to complete the series: Something you were not afraid of when you were younger that you are now afraid of? I'm terrified of flying now, but the thought of flying never really bothered me as a child.

• Options

1. 38 weeks, 3 days pg and recovering from a nasty headache last night.  Now that I'm up and around and at work, I'm feeling better.

2. Highlight - being told on Wednesday at my appt that I have made lots of progress: 2.5 cm dilated, 80% effaced, and baby's head is low, low, low.  Not that any of that means anything.  :)  Lowlight - nothing really, other than that headache I had last night.

3. Out to eat tonight, going to a festival in the park across the street from our neighborhood tomorrow, and watching both the Colts' and Cowboys' games with some friends on Sunday.  Or maybe that will all be interrupted when I have a baby this weekend??  Maybe?

4. Hmmmm...can't really think of anything.

• Options

1. how are you feeling? Semi-depressed... Having a rough day.

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight - getting my Kindle replaced. Lowlight - My dad ripping a chunk of my cat's fur out on accident...it's had me worried all week that it'll get infected.

3. weekend plans? Saturday lunch with my BFF (long overdue!) and probably help my mom make baskets on Sunday.

4. to complete the series: Something you were not afraid of when you were younger that you are now afraid of? I'm terrified of heights all of a sudden. When I was younger I climbed everything, and never fell, so it's not like a fear of falling again.

forum
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? Better now that I'm off for the weekend!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? High- Taking out the new bike we bought yesterday. We visited 3 different couples/families when we were out riding. Low- Lots of negative HPTs.

3. weekend plans? Wedding tomorrow. I'd like to ride down to Brown County if the weather stays nice (& DH gets my backrest put on).

4. to complete the series: Something you were not afraid of when you were younger that you are now afraid of? Not being able to conceive and carry a child. I know it's a little soon to worry about this, but it still creeps up in my thoughts.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Pretty good. Connor's sleep is slowly improving - hey, it only took 7 months :) My supply has been dropping though, so I'm running through my freezer stash pretty quickly.

2. Highlight: I just had a lot of fun playing with the kids in the evenings this week. Both of them are at cute stages and make me laugh.

Lowlight: My husband's grandfather has been dying in the hospital all week and finally passed last night.

3. Last night we took the kids to the Spaghetti Factory then cruised around Circle Center and bought a few things at Baby Gap. I'm on-call at the hospital today until 8am tomorrow. Otherwise,  I suspect we'll be dealing with the family death and staying close to home.

4. I'll go with cops for this one. And, the longer I'm a doctor the more diagnoses I add to my list of "things I never want to have". I am terrified of acquiring one of them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1. 15 weeks and 17 days and my allergies are driving me crazy! 2. Highlight: finally finding the house we want to buy :) no more renting! Lowlight: DH's grandma died yesterday afternoon :( she was in her 80's but it was still a little unexpected. 3. Doing nothing. DH is on call for work so we can't stray too far from home. 4. I never realized how many fears I have until I got prego! My lil family's health, happiness, will we be good parents? Are we going to be able to provide for this baby and hopefully more?
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    *15 weeks and 6 days.... Not 15 weeks 17 days.... No idea what I was thinking! Hahaha
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"