Minnesota Babies
Options

Anyone remember me?

I miss you all :) Life has been so crazy for us since I started working again that I have so little time to post. If anyone wants to meet in the coming weekends for a gtg let me know (Sat works best for us) 

Just in case you forgot what Aiden looks like here is a updated photo (yes I know I really need to update my sig) 

Re: Anyone remember me?

• Options
    who are you?!? ;)
    "imageimage
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
  • Options
    I saw you and Aiden the first day of the fair. You were helping him off a ride and I was helping my daughter onto one but by the time I got out of the fence you guys were gone.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNoBeautyQueen:
    I saw you and Aiden the first day of the fair. You were helping him off a ride and I was helping my daughter onto one but by the time I got out of the fence you guys were gone.

Oh sad :( we would had loved to hang out a little there. He loved the rides & had we had more tickets we would had been there all day.  

• Options
    Hmmmm.... you seem familiar.....
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We are totally getting ComoTown season passes next year. I wish the Nick Universe ones weren't soooo expensive, though I guess since it is open every single day the per day cost might be about the same or even less. They are definitely their mom's daughters because I was crazy about rollercoasters as a teen.

imagePayne2B2008:

imageNoBeautyQueen:

Oh sad :( we would had loved to hang out a little there. He loved the rides & had we had more tickets we would had been there all day.  

imageimage
  • Options

I had to go do the math.

Como Town divides out to be $0.54 per day (open 129 days) though I think I remember there being a pre-season purchase discount of $10 or so, which would easily get spent on sunblock

Nickelodeon Universe is $0.60 per day (open 364 days) though that also comes with a MOA shopping temptation with each visit, lol

imageNoBeautyQueen:

We are totally getting ComoTown season passes next year. I wish the Nick Universe ones weren't soooo expensive, though I guess since it is open every single day the per day cost might be about the same or even less.

imageimage
  • Options
    imageNoBeautyQueen:

I had to go do the math.

Como Town divides out to be $0.54 per day (open 129 days) though I think I remember there being a pre-season purchase discount of $10 or so, which would easily get spent on sunblock

Nickelodeon Universe is $0.60 per day (open 364 days) though that also comes with a MOA shopping temptation with each visit, lol

imageNoBeautyQueen:

We are totally getting ComoTown season passes next year. I wish the Nick Universe ones weren't soooo expensive, though I guess since it is open every single day the per day cost might be about the same or even less.

WOW that's not that bad .. if Aiden every gets a nanny we might think about that  

• Options
    imagePayne2B2008:
    imageNoBeautyQueen:

I had to go do the math.

imageNoBeautyQueen:

WOW that's not that bad .. if Aiden every gets a nanny we might think about that  

I know a great nanny right here ;) I potty train too.

"imageimage
  • Options
    imagemrsadamswife:
    imagePayne2B2008:
    imageNoBeautyQueen:

I had to go do the math.

imageNoBeautyQueen:

I know a great nanny right here ;) I potty train too.

If you didn't live in the south pole I would be all for it :)  

• Options
    The cool people live in the south. So maybe you should move down here! ;)
    "imageimage
  • Options

imagemrsadamswife:

Oh see I thought it was the other way all the cool people move OUT of the south :P  

• Options

imagemrsadamswife:

like me!!!!!

• Options
    Don't listen to them, Patti! EP is where it's at!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I know you! 

NBQ I seem to recall our older kids go to the same school?? I am horrible at gtgs because of my crazy schedule though.  That darn job - love the paycheck, hate the hours, lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"