Indiana Babies

I really need to come over here more.

How are you ladies?

My son is driving me crazy. he is sooo full of energy. He should be sleeping. Also we are trying to potty train. It is making me want to drink.

So, fill me in. What is going on in your lives?

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ask me stuff.

Re: I really need to come over here more.

• This weekend is National Guard drill.... So I'm left to take care of LO all by my lonesome. Though I think Saturday I'm having my parents watch her while I go to lunch with my BFF.  She's been a handful in restaurants here lately. Used to be able to take her and she'd stay calm, but not anymore. =(

I'll just be glad when today is over with. I just keep thinking things have got to get better today. I hurt my mom's feelings this morning...she's being overly sensitive right now...and even fessed up that she got that way from stressing about the craft show coming up...we apologized and moved on.... But not before a lot of tears were shed. Our internet was down at work, so I was bombarded with calls from people complaining. Thank God it was up before 8 AM when everyone is here... And then when I went to the lactation room and realized I didn't have my breast shields to pump and had to hand express. Ugh. I'm sticking a post-it on my forehead to make sure I don't leave home without them again after lunch! =P

Thank God it's the weekend!

forum
  • Going out to eat without the little one is awesome. So much less stress. I don't think I fully enjoy my meal when I take the toddler with me.

he is currently plying with a cherry tomato. I cannot convince him that it is not a ball. 

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • Loading the player...
  • LoL! I used to be a fairly slow eater... Not anymore. If we go to dinner and the LO one goes, it's like a race to see if I can finish my food before she starts crying. I just hate the stares of people in a restaurant. =(

forum
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"