Trying to Get Pregnant

Can you buy Wondfo pregnancy test at the drug store?

Re: Can you buy Wondfo pregnancy test at the drug store?

• imageMyLovelyUsername:

Or is it just online?

My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • I answered this before even looking at who posted it...woops.
    My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • Loading the player...
  • imageOceanbabe2012:
    I answered this before even looking at who posted it...woops.

Wow, your mature. Thanks for your f*ck up, you saved me some frustration.

• imagejefa621:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:

imageOceanbabe2012:

You're welcome. 

Ha, one reason I should not be multitasking!  

• imagejefa621:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:

imageOceanbabe2012:

You're welcome. 

*Mock* Oh s*it! you just outed yourself! *eye roll*

• imagejefa621:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:

imageOceanbabe2012:

You're welcome. 

OP - it isn't frustrating to google. Or to lurk. Even in your short life here, you should have known by now that these are commonly referred to as internet cheapies.  

Lucky Cycle 13 image Can I get a bump? "If I had the chance I'd fight every single one of u *** dumpsters. All at once too and I'd take down every one of u wh***bags...screw the bump bunch of p***ies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chow on my @SS." - Roxianne17 "Would you like some tampons to go with your b*tchy posts?" - NickAndJess7
  • imageMyLovelyUsername:
    imagejefa621:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:

imageOceanbabe2012:

You're welcome. 

Huh?  I think she was just answering in general. 

• imageOceanbabe2012:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:
    imagejefa621:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:

imageOceanbabe2012:

You're welcome. 

I guess I just assumed it wasn't her place to say "Your welcome" for you.

• imagejefa621:
    imageOceanbabe2012:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:
    imagejefa621:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:

imageOceanbabe2012:

You're welcome. 

LOL..actually I wasn't even paying attention to who she was talking to and just responded :) 

Hahaha, we are doing great on here tonight! 

• imageMyLovelyUsername:

Like you assumed you were the board dictator the other day? I'm a little saddened that you've stepped down from your command post... it was really fun to watch.

Lucky Cycle 13 image Can I get a bump? "If I had the chance I'd fight every single one of u *** dumpsters. All at once too and I'd take down every one of u wh***bags...screw the bump bunch of p***ies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chow on my @SS." - Roxianne17 "Would you like some tampons to go with your b*tchy posts?" - NickAndJess7
  • imagejenk84:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:

Like you assumed you were the board dictator the other day? I'm a little saddened that you've stepped down from your command post... it was really fun to watch.

*Temple rub* I don't know what I have to tell you to make you believe me, probably nothing because you have a stong dislike twards me and anything against me, even if it ain't true, is just amazing to you, but that wasn't me. She was trying to mock me when she replid to whoever's comment, and everyone assumed it was me switching accounts.

• imagejessuhmarie:
    imagejenk84:

Meh.. the first time she told someone that her question would be answered at a later time had me LOL'ing. but three or four new threads later got pretty annoying and I felt bad for the newbies that had serious questions that no one answered or read bc this b*tch was flooding the board with her "hiatus" posts.

It's true... I didn't really pay attention to any other threads. I wish Material Mommy had stuck around... Now she was a riot!

• imageMyLovelyUsername:

*Temple rub* 

Oh my gosh... Now THAT is an implantation sign! Congratulations! 

• imagejenk84:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:

*Temple rub* 

Oh my gosh... Now THAT is an implantation sign! Congratulations! 

Gee, thanks.

• imagejessuhmarie:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:
    imagejenk84:
    imageMyLovelyUsername:

*Temple rub* I don't know what I have to tell you to make you believe me, probably nothing because you have a stong dislike twards me and anything against me, even if it ain't true, is just amazing to you, but that wasn't me. She was trying to mock me when she replid to whoever's comment, and everyone assumed it was me switching accounts.

No one will ever believe you. Here's my honest advice:

Create a new sn, you have no tie to this screenname, so why not start fresh? With your new sn, do NOT be a PW (Post Whore) and start 398473897 threads a day with your stupid questions. LURK on this new sn. That means read all the posts for a few days before posting a question. GOOGLE before posting a stupid question. That means going to the address bar and before typing in "thebump.com," type "google.com." Then, in the search bar on google, type in your question. If you cannot find an answer on the first few pages and you've already lurked on TB (The Bump) for an answer, then (and ONLY then) ask the board. If you have several questions that you haven't found answers to from google, put them all on one thread so you don't have 39473 threads started by you. We're smart enough where we can answer multiple questions at one time. MOST of the questions you've asked, can be found on fertility friend or the newbie link. Even if you don't want to chart, I would skim the tutorials on fertility friend because it talks about other fertility signs besides BBT (like CM and CP).

If you ARE hisno1fan, don't make any comments about race, religion, sexual preference, wealth/poverty, etc. 

ETA fixed spelling

Agreed, to all of it. Especially to the part where no one will ever believe you. We all saw your fail, and we all saw the edit. You didn't help your case with that at all. Own up to it (because we already know it anyway and you're just making yourself look like a fool), walk away from your usernames, and start fresh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imagejessuhmarie:

Create a new sn, you have no tie to this screenname, so why not start fresh? With your new sn, do NOT be a PW (Post Whore) and start 398473897 threads a day with your stupid questions. LURK on this new sn. That means read all the posts for a few days before posting a question. GOOGLE before posting a stupid question. That means going to the address bar and before typing in "thebump.com," type "google.com." Then, in the search bar on google, type in your question. If you cannot find an answer on the first few pages and you've already lurked on TB (The Bump) for an answer, then (and ONLY then) ask the board. If you have several questions that you haven't found answers to from google, put them all on one thread so you don't have 39473 threads started by you. We're smart enough where we can answer multiple questions at one time. MOST of the questions you've asked, can be found on fertility friend or the newbie link. Even if you don't want to chart, I would skim the tutorials on fertility friend because it talks about other fertility signs besides BBT (like CM and CP).

If you ARE hisno1fan, don't make any comments about race, religion, sexual preference, wealth/poverty, etc. 

ETA fixed spelling

Solid advice. OP - If you aren't making this up to be funny, take it. If you are making this up to be funny, you might want to try harder, BC I'm on the line of wondering if you are a socially awkward person trying to stir up some laughs or thinking you might just be "that" girl. And your posts aren't that great (with the exception of commanding us to stop while we were on hiatus). 

• imagejenk84:
    imagejessuhmarie:

ETA fixed spelling

Solid advice. OP - If you aren't making this up to be funny, take it. If you are making this up to be funny, you might want to try harder, BC I'm on the line of wondering if you are a socially awkward person trying to stir up some laughs or thinking you might just be "that" girl. And your posts aren't that great (with the exception of commanding us to stop while we were on hiatus). 

Yeah, that was weird. It was fun watching her spin out of control. She should have just disappeared like a psycho into the night. Instead, she's back and trying to be a regular person and no one takes her seriously.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"