Philadelphia Babies

?s about Nannies in Delco

Hi

Does anyone live in Delco and have a nanny?

Right now my son is at a daycare center and I really like it but I am starting to think about switching to a nanny. My work schedule is different this year and he is not really adjusting to the schedule. 

What is the salary range that you pay?

Do you pay holidays, vacation, sick days?

How many hours do they watch your LO?

How do you handle taxes? 

Do they do anything else like cleaning, wash, etc? 

Thanks! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ?s about Nannies in Delco

• I currently have a nanny 1-2 days a week (my son is with MIL other days or my husband often has a weekday off each week).  I pay her $10 an hour cash and none of the other full time mentions from above apply to us right now.  She does not really do houswork, just cleans up after my son and herself.  On occasion she will unload dishwasher or fold some towels, etc... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A friend of mine has a nanny and pays her $400 a week plus she stocks the house with food for the nanny to eat while she is there (I believe the nanny gives her a list with the food she would like...she eats breakfast, lunch, and snack there). I believe she works on most holidays like labor day, but I believe they work that out as they go. I think the hours are long (7am-6+pm), and I do not think she does anything in the house except for cleaning up after the baby, and maybe putting away the baby's laundry?

If you look on care.com for a nanny, I know that they give the nannies the option to check off what they will/will not do. It should help you narrow down your search as you will not only be able to do it by price and hours, but also what they are willing to do. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the info. I will be looking into finding one.
  • I'm in Drexel Hill/Springfield and wish I could find someone to do a Nanny share to split the cost.  Send me a PM if you are interested. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecwelshsm:
    I'm in Drexel Hill/Springfield and wish I could find someone to do a Nanny share to split the cost.  Send me a PM if you are interested. 

You have a PM. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"