Canada Babies

Thursday!

Well Ladies, tomorrow is the last day of the work week. I can't believe Halloween is just around the corner. Any of you host parties or go to parties? We usually host an annual party and have been co-hosting with DH's Dad and stepmom last year and this year coming. Anyone dressing up? Costumes? I have no idea what we are going to be yet lol Gotta start thinking. Usually we make our own costumes. We've been little bo peep and her sheep, shrek and fiona, and characters from guitar hero.

Re: Thursday!

• Good morning!

I know, I cannot believe September is half over already. Soon it'll be Winter Crying

We don't usually do anything on Halloween aside from hand out candy and decorate the house a bit. I hate going out on Halloween/St. Patty's Day because I cannot deal with the amount of drunken idiots. Although H and I "re-met" on Halloween so it's not all bad Wink

• I can't wait for this weekend!  We have lots going on and it's our Anniversary on Monday! I am testing on Saturday for the first time (eek!) at 9 DPO. I know it's still really early so I won't be upset if it's a BFN. I usually get AF on the 19th-ish but because I O'd late, FF says it's not due until the 27th so it's really just a waiting game. Praying I get a BFP before AF!

I love Fall! October is my favourite month of the year. We usually end up going to Halloween Parties. Our house is too small to host. Halloween for us is usually a 3 weekend thing. My BFF's husband LOVES Halloween and he decorates and goes all out. He turns his basement into a Haunted "House" and they have all their friends kids over with their nieces and they tell ghost stories and what not, it's cute. It's great. Then we have a more adult party the following weekend (usually the weekend before Halloween). I'm not sure if they're doing it this year or not. Last year we didn't do it because they were away so we just dressed the dog up lol Nova was a cow! This year I'm hunting Pet Smarts for a costume for him. It's hard to find XL-XXL size costumes for dogs. If I was better at sewing I'd just make one for him.

DH and I will probably just hand out candy if our friends don't do the party this year. DH usually eats most of it so I have to buy (and hide) extra! lol

Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope you get your BFP too Karrot !!

I also love Fall, I love the colours. Can't wait to go apple picking so I can bake some pies!

I've seen XL-XXL costumes at Walmart for dogs before.. I always want to dress Rocky up and H thinks it's ridiculous and won't let me Sad lol

• I hope I get my BFP this cycle. I would LOVE to tell DH on our anniversary that he's going to be a Daddy finally. (I'm getting choked up just THINKING about it). I have the outfit wrapped in my undie drawer lol Just waiting for the day I can finally give it to him! 

haha It IS ridiculous but it's ridiculously cute/funny! I took Nova for a walk in his costume before the kids started coming around last year and I had people stopping gin their cars and telling me he looks adorable. He loved it lol He loves the praises and attention he gets.

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKarrotelle:

I hope I get my BFP this cycle. I would LOVE to tell DH on our anniversary that he's going to be a Daddy finally. (I'm getting choked up just THINKING about it). I have the outfit wrapped in my undie drawer lol Just waiting for the day I can finally give it to him! 

Awww that would be SO adorable!! I was going to order something online to give to H when we get our BFP (a Boston Red Sox onesie or something..) but I haven't yet, I don't want to jinx it!! lol

• imagerocky_star:

Awww that would be SO adorable!! I was going to order something online to give to H when we get our BFP (a Boston Red Sox onesie or something..) but I haven't yet, I don't want to jinx it!! lol

Haha Yeah I thought so too but then I decided it gives me a little hope having it in the house so I decided to do it.

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Well I'm keeping all my appendages crossed for you that you'll be able to give it to him soon!! <3
  • P.S can you guys stalk me? Do you think I've O'd yet?

Link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36e7f9

• imagerocky_star:

P.S can you guys stalk me? Do you think I've O'd yet?

Hummmm My best guess would say no, not yet Sad But I'm still not a pro at reading charts.

Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagerocky_star:

P.S can you guys stalk me? Do you think I've O'd yet?

I'm no pro, but I would say not yet :(

• Good afternoon all!

karrot, GL w/ a BFP!  

rocky, I say no O yet.  Are you tracking CM too?

We usually go to a party for halloween and dress as a couple.  Not sure what's happening this year yet, but I think I'm going to get this shirt to wear to work as a way of outting myself to the office.  I'll probably tell my boss earlier (we'll be 12w Oct 13)

Re: pets and costumes, last we we got small dog costumes to put on the cats.  It was hilarious.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yep, I'm tracking CM (sorta). Grr hurry up stupid egg! LOL

Raynes - I <3 that shirt!! SO adorable! Plus, happy 8 weeks! *aww a raspberry*

• Oh yeah, and I'm 8 weeks today!  Wooo!

FWIW, I never had EWCM.  I had wet and sorta slippery, but never stretchy.  We used PreSeed our BFP cycle, so maybe that helped!

• Good to know. I feel like I noticed EWCM before we started TTC so I'm hoping that comes back! Unless I'm making things up, of course. lol

I can't believe you're already 8 weeks, seems like time is going by so quickly!

• Tell me about it!  I'm 20% done!  Ahhhhh!!!
  • 20% ?! Wow, that's crazy. So exciting though!
  • Holy crap Raynes! This is flying by already. Have you told the world yet or just the fam?
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • wow times flies huh. I love the shirt btw! Sooo Cute!!!

• We've told most of the fam, but that's it.  We haven't told my dad yet, so I'm trying to figure that out, because I'm supposed to get together with my girlfriends for a cocktail/pj's party next weekend and would love to tell them then.
  • imageraynes:
    We've told most of the fam, but that's it.  We haven't told my dad yet, so I'm trying to figure that out, because I'm supposed to get together with my girlfriends for a cocktail/pj's party next weekend and would love to tell them then.

That would be a perfect time to tell them all!  So cute.

•    Hey ladies...Hooray to it already being Thursday night. I know since it's already 2 hrs later(Ontario time) that this may be outdated by tomorrow. But things have been so busy with school/studying/tests and DH birthday(which was today) So today turned out to be a good day along with scoring 90% on my class test. I never seem to get on here any earlier.  

No plans for Halloween, may go over to some friends and be the DD if Halloweens on a weekend, other then that,Decorate a bit,hand out candy.

Raynes, I can't believe you bun is already 20 % baked. Sure makes time seem to fly by so quick. I think telling your gfs at your cocktail/pj party would be a great idea. They will be so excited to hear the news!

Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"