New Mexico Babies

***diamondcks***

I just saw your ticker!  Congrats on baby #2. How are you feeling?

Re: ***diamondcks***

• Thanks!  I'm feeling great, I only had mild morning sickness with DS, and none this time around.  Even though I'm 12.5 weeks now, it still hardly feels real.  We have an ultrasound scheduled next week, I'm looking forward to it  :)

How are your LOs doing?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm glad you are feeling good. I hope the no MS holds out for you. Is DS excited to be a big brother?

Where did you have DS at again?  My niece up in Taos was touring a birthing center there and I thought that's where you had your son.  Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

My kiddos are great, just growing like weeds.  The second time around everything seems to go much faster.

• Loading the player...
  • I don't think that David understands what having a baby means.  We talk about it around him, but haven't really pushed it, I figure once I'm 6 months or so we can start reading books and maybe he will kind of understand.  Did you feel like your first knew what was going on?

Yes I had my DS at the birth center in Taos and had a wonderful experience, we are going back again.  If she wants to chat with me PM me her email addy, you can also send her to my blog: sanderjungle.blogspot.com and if she goes all the way back to Jan '10 she will find my birth story.

I don't want to hear that the second time goes faster!  Wink I bet they are so much fun now though, really interacting and learning.

• Yeah, Luke didn't really get it until DD was born. He turned 2 right after Charlie was born. For the first couple months people would ask him about DD and he would just say "Charlotte cries." They are so funny, but he is great with her and it is awesome to watch them together.

I think my neice decided to go with the hospital (I think because of pressure from her H and mom) but she really liked that center too. I will let her know in case she does want to chat about it.  Thanks for the offer!

• Luke sounds absolutely adorable!

I hope your niece has a good experience at the hospital, there is a right choice for everyone, but it is too bad she didn't get to make the decision herself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"