Minnesota Babies

Baby Photographer

Hi Ladies,

I need some help, we haven't had any professional pictures of our LO taken and I think it is time to look for a photographer. I am on a budger but would love to find someone who takes great photos and offers photos on CD/s. Had anyone had portraits of their LO taken? Any recommendations are great! THANKS

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Photographer

• My friend Jessica did a great job with ours. Here's her website:

www.photojessic.com

Here's some of DS's six month pictures (scroll about midway down, the first 7 pictures are taken by me) and the picture at the top of my blog is also by Jessica:

https://monkeymelissa.blogspot.com/2011/02/eight-is-great.html

Here are his one year pictures:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112121780718833754924/Eliot_1Year?authkey=Gv1sRgCO7H_5v7mL_LAQ#

She just had a baby last week so she may be out of the loop for a couple weeks, but if you're looking for something this fall I would highly recommend her!

DX PCOS, Endometriosis 2009
    Eliot. Born 6/18/10
    Missed m/c discovered 1/6/12 at 8-9 weeks
    D&C 1/10/12
    My Blog
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I highly recommend Brooke of www.tarookephotography.com. She took pics of my sister's baby girl, and numerous friends. She is taking my maternity and newborn pics too. Her work is amazing and she has a great way with kids and babies.

Check out her pics online. She has different package options from her Bellies to Babies, or just newborn pics, or whatever you want to do.

• Loading the player...
  • I have called brooke and will work with her! SHE IS AMAZING!
  • erica waugh photography.. $40 for an hour and a half with the cd.. facebook erica waugh photography.. she is awesome
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I know Im a little late, but Ive been busy....

a friend of mine; Sarah Chilson does photos, I havent had her do my LO, but she has done my daughter, and the rest of us.... she is AWESOME!!! She will give you a disk and all the rights to do as you please with the photos. She just changed the name of her photography thing, and I cant remember what it is.... but she doesnt charge a ton, we pay something like 50/75 $ something like that.... Dont quote me seeing as its been since march since we did pictures. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"