December 2010 Moms
Options

Sleep Sack / Wearable Blanket

I'm fighting the urge to give Miles a blanket at night, even though we are starting to open the windows more, and it can get a little cool at night.  I thought about breaking out the sleep sack again, but he rolls around so much at night, I feel like that might wake him up if it got twisted at the feet. I thought about getting the early walkers halo sleep sack, just so his feet are freed. Does anyone use that? How do you like it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sleep Sack / Wearable Blanket

• Options

We don't use them, but I've heard good things about the early walker sleep sacks. Plus, they're cute as anything.

FTR, we just give Charlie a crocheted blanket and put him in footed PJs. He loves the blanket and snuggles with it......or completely squirms to the corner of the crib leaving it behind. lol

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

FTR, we just give Charlie a crocheted blanket and put him in footed PJs. He loves the blanket and snuggles with it......or completely squirms to the corner of the crib leaving it behind. lol

This here, too. lol

I'd maybe look into the ones with the foot holes like OSC suggested! I don't know what size they start with, though. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

O wears a regular fleece sleep sack.  he moves around a ton in bed...rolls, crawls in it, etc.  its never been a problem.

• Options
    imagejnicolen1:

O wears a regular fleece sleep sack.  he moves around a ton in bed...rolls, crawls in it, etc.  its never been a problem.

Honor wears a cotton regular one with no problems. 

Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

We don't use them, but I've heard good things about the early walker sleep sacks. Plus, they're cute as anything.

this

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Options
    imageCFH79:
    imagejnicolen1:

Do they try to stand in their cribs while wearing a regular sleep sack? I'm afraid he'll try to stand, get caught, trip, and smash his head/face/etc. into the crib railings. (He's already tripped a few times, busting his lip or bruising his forehead.

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

Ditto. 

• Options
    We put J in a regular one sometimes still - he moves all over the crib and stands in it just fine.  He doesn't try to walk in his crib though, he always just stands at the end by the door.

image   image

• Options
    imagejnicolen1:

Ditto. DD is all over the place and it has not been a problem. Cotton not fleece, but we change to fleece again soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejnicolen1:

Same here! It keeps him from getting his legs stuck in the crib. Yes, even with a breatheable bumper! I tried jammies and he kept getting his legs out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My DD sleeps with a thin blanket that she is already totally attached to and I cover her up with a fleece blanket. It did really scare me when my DH first started covering her up with the fleece one, but we have never had any problems with it, plus it's too small to really get wrapped around her neck or anything like that. She plays peek-a-boo with blankets all the time so I feel confident that she can get it off her face if she needs to.
  • Options
    imageNicole0012:
    imageCFH79:
    imagejnicolen1:

Do they try to stand in their cribs while wearing a regular sleep sack? I'm afraid he'll try to stand, get caught, trip, and smash his head/face/etc. into the crib railings. (He's already tripped a few times, busting his lip or bruising his forehead.

he does stand up occasionally but usually just sits back down on his rump. occasionally he falls as hes pulling up, but we have a bumper  Zip it!  in his crib and hes never been hurt.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"