Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Where to put the crib and PNP?

We have a 2 story house with all bedrooms being upstairs. Without really thinking about it, I just figured crib goes in LO nursery, PNP in our room where he'll sleep the first few weeks. I go back to work at 8 weeks so was thinking to have him transitioned to his own room by then. I also have a toddler who we spend all our time downstairs. So I was thinking I should just have the PNP downstairs for naps. Ugh, I feel like such a FTM worrying about this, but it was such a different situation when I had DD. What are those with 2 story homes doing?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where to put the crib and PNP?

• Options
    We put the crib in the nursery and had the PNP in our room for one night. We couldn't handle the noises so we moved it to his nursery as well. We had a second PNP that a friend had given us that we had downstairs. When we transitioned LO to his crib (within a few weeks), we gave the second PNP to my in laws so they had something to put him in when they babysit or we visit and put the first (better) PNP downstairs in the living room.
  • Options

imagehepcats:
    We put the crib in the nursery and had the PNP in our room for one night. We couldn't handle the noises so we moved it to his nursery as well. We had a second PNP that a friend had given us that we had downstairs. When we transitioned LO to his crib (within a few weeks), we gave the second PNP to my in laws so they had something to put him in when they babysit or we visit and put the first (better) PNP downstairs in the living room.

this :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We've always kept our PnP downstairs in the living room.  For the first 7 weeks, LO was sleeping in our room in a RnP.  We just transitioned her to the nursery in her crib. 

So right now the crib in the nursery upstairs, PnP downstairs in the living room.  Honestly, we don't use the PnP very much now....just for the changing station.  For naps during the day we keep the RnP in the living room.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DS's crib is in his room and he has yet to sleep in it! PNP is in our room and that's where he sleeps every night. We spend most our our time downstairs and LO naps in the swing or the Boppy on the couch. He's taken a few cat naps in his crib and I would love to get him napping more in his crib.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"