Alabama Babies
Options

Enterprise area doctors/schools

Hi everyone,

My husband and I may be relocating to Enterprise in the near future. In preparation, I'd like to start looking for doctors, primarily a pediatrician for our LO. Does anyone have any recs for pediatricians, ob/gyn, or primary doctors? 

Also, we have a few years before kindergarten but I was just curious how the schools are in Enterprise. My BIL only attended his last couple years of high school there. We're not planning on buying just yet so I'll have some time to research but was just thinking about it.

Thank you =) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Enterprise area doctors/schools

• Options

Hi, I'm in Dothan, about 30 min from Enterprise. I know a girl who lives there in Enterprise and she sees doctors here in Dothan. I recommend Southeastern Pediatrics and Women's Medical Center for OB/GYN. DS sees Dr. Ashley at Southeastern Peds. I see Dr. Patel at WMC but have also heard great things about Dr. Scott and Dr. Gibson.

I have heard the Enterprise school system is really good, and some people live there and commute here for work so their kids can go to school in Enterprise. There's just a handful of neighborhoods in Dothan you can live in for good schools.

• Options
    Thank you for your response!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey there,

I live right across the state line in Georgia and I take my LO to Dothan Pediatrics. I am in love with all the peditricians there! And a major plus, they are open on Sunday afternoons if you should run into an emergency!!!!

• Options
    imagebrandiguynn:

Hey there,

I live right across the state line in Georgia and I take my LO to Dothan Pediatrics. I am in love with all the peditricians there! And a major plus, they are open on Sunday afternoons if you should run into an emergency!!!!

Thank you! I'll check them out. 

• Options
    My husband is from Enterprise, so I'll ask him for some info when Women's soccer is off. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I live in Troy which is about 30 minutes away from Enterprise....We use Dr. Tamburin with Dothan Pediatrics but I have heard good things about Dr. Whitiker in Enterprise. Several of my friends use him as their children's pediatrician and they love him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Also as far as OB/GYNs the Enterprise Women's Health Center is good. My cousin used Dr. Heim with the center and she loved him. She delivered eight weeks early and he was out jogging when she was brought in...He even showed up to the hospital to check on her in his jogging suit. The schools are also really good...My nephew graduated from EHS in 2007 and he loved the school.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm at Ft. Rucker and I go to WMC in Dothan. Dr. Gibson has been my ob/gyn since I concieved in Oct. She is great, the practice is wonderful. Dr.Gibson was on call when I delivered, but her shift ebded and Dr.Scott came on. He was great, my delivery was fast and pretty pain free. He was so funny and that helped a lot. My follow up was also with him and he is just amazing as well.

As far as pedi we go to Southeast pediatrics. I have only had a few appts, but so far I like the practice. Its amazingly spotless in there and always smells so clean. I love that!

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"