Houston Babies

Not so "Rave" Review...

We went to "peek a baby" this weekend to get a sneak peek at new baby's gender. We were super excited, and left dissapointed. The lady that was working was very nice, but not very knowledgable. They incorrectly entered my appointment on the calendar, but ended up taking me on time (becuase the appointment that was scheduled in my spot was running late, and we got there early). The pictures were very low quality, and when she gave us the gender determination she said, "well... I can't really tell.... you may want to come back, I just can't tell. but it looks pretty 'girly." Anyway- if you're thinking about going there, do the 4D U/s. The pics from the 2d were very low quality, and we were totally dissapointed that we left not knowing anymore about the baby than when we went in.

Re: Not so "Rave" Review...

• Which one did you go to?   How far a long are you?   Lots of factors come into play with quality of pictures and whether or not they can tell you the gender or not. 

With ds, we went to the one at Willowbrook and had a great experience.  I went a little too late in my pregnancy and he was nice and snug with his face in the placenta but they worked with us, setting up several appointments to get better views.   I was over all pleased with the experience.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • I don't know anything about the u/s place but I wanted to say your sig and caption cracked me up. I love the look on her little face!
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageaprilprincess:
    I don't know anything about the u/s place but I wanted to say your sig and caption cracked me up. I love the look on her little face!

me too, but i think you need to change it with a more recent picture Stick out tongue 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ashleve........Wow this is a name I haven't seen in FOREVER.

Congrats on your next bundle of joy!!

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • imagesad5781:

imageaprilprincess:
    I don't know anything about the u/s place but I wanted to say your sig and caption cracked me up. I love the look on her little face!

me too, but i think you need to change it with a more recent picture Stick out tongue 

i know, i know... i haven't been on here in so long that i can't remember how to change it! maybe i'll try to do a little updating at home tonight :)

i even tried to make a ticker for new baby, and failed... i might need you to log in as me and update my info, sarah.

• imageE&RMommy:

Ashleve........Wow this is a name I haven't seen in FOREVER.

Congrats on your next bundle of joy!!

thanks! :)

• We actually went to The Inside Story and loved it. They had a special for $99 I think with 20 min DVD in 2/3/4D plus 4 colored pics and several black and white ones. The setup in the room was nice, the technician sweet and the experience really wonderful. I would absolutely recommend this place. Oh and I think I was at around 30 weeks.

https://www.theinsidestoryultrasound.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"