Connecticut Babies
Options

recommend a pediatrician in middletown?

looking for someone who is supportive of breastfeeding and has lactation consultants in the office, supportive of being vegetarian as well as raising our babies vegetarian and who has an open mind on vaccines. If you know anyone who may fit this bill preferably in middletown or surrounding area. TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: recommend a pediatrician in middletown?

• Options
    Im looking for a pediatrician too around that area. If I meet any I will let you know.
  • Options
    I go to Smartstart pediatrics in Glastonbury right off of Hebron Ave.  They have a lastation consultant and are supportive of breastfeeding.  I nursed my son for a year.  Are you giving birth at Middlesex?  They have a great Breastfeeding support group there and the lactation consultants are amazing - I went to the group each week and got my support more there than from the doctors. But the Doctors at this practice are great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAMP350:
    I go to Smartstart pediatrics in Glastonbury right off of Hebron Ave.  They have a lastation consultant and are supportive of breastfeeding.  I nursed my son for a year.  Are you giving birth at Middlesex?  They have a great Breastfeeding support group there and the lactation consultants are amazing - I went to the group each week and got my support more there than from the doctors. But the Doctors at this practice are great!

thank you. yes delievering at middlesex, glad to hear good things about their lactation dept :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"