February 2011 Moms

Developmental Clicky poll

Just because I'm curious!

ETA for spelling.

[Poll]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Developmental Clicky poll

• My little boy pulled himself up for the first time today. Crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS has been sitting up for more then a month and crawling for about 3 weeks. I would say for the past 2 weeks he consistantly been pulling himself up in his crib, on his activity table, furniture, and us. That's all he wants to do is stand.
    lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    MY BLOG A Stay At Home Moms Search For All Things Sensational
  • Loading the player...
  • I voted Special Snowflake because while she CAN sit up for about 10 seconds or so at a time, she usually gets distracted and flops over very quickly.  I don't really count this as sitting up, but some people might.  Lazy baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Keep in mind that our babies range in age from 6 months to 8 months... :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Lucas has been sitting unassisted for a couple of weeks. Now he's acting like he wants to crawl, but doesn't.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imageJamieSF:
    Keep in mind that our babies range in age from 6 months to 8 months... :)

Smile  8 monther here.  DD just started sitting up for long period of time in the last week or so.  Of course, we still adjust her age so she's right on schedule for her age.  I love that she's sitting, reaching, and rolling for things now.  Yes, she's growing up, but she's more independent which makes it a little easier on me.

• We have been solidly crawling for about 2 weeks now. Funny thing is he was crawling before he could sit up, he JUST started sitting up by himself in the past few days.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO sits up well and gets up on his knees but can only crawl (scoot i suppose) backwards, lol. He gets so frustrated! I imagine he will be very mobile very soon.
  • imagesmallysmallz04:
    DS has been sitting up for more then a month and crawling for about 3 weeks. I would say for the past 2 weeks he consistantly been pulling himself up in his crib, on his activity table, furniture, and us. That's all he wants to do is stand.

this!

• I marked LO is sitting but not crawling.... but she doesn't sit independently for very long.

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • My LO sits very well on his own and has since 6 months, he isn't crawling but puts both arms out front and with his hands pulls himself forward.  He is trying to figure out how to get his feet under him though to add to the movement and not his knees...when I initially put him on the ground he stops from putting him all the way down by putting down his hands and feet and stays on all fours like that and rocks and looks around.  Because of this I think once he figures out crawling he will start walking really soon.  As well he already pulls himself up on us and on the crib and anything else he can. 
  • K started crawling at 5 mos and 2 days, never once crawled backward. She only began sitting unassisted as of last week Wednesday. She cant go from tummy time to sitting. She LOVES to pull up on things. I think shes gonna go from army crawl to walking. Going on all 4s is of NO INTEREST to her.
  • imageMelissa2182:

imagesmallysmallz04:
    DS has been sitting up for more then a month and crawling for about 3 weeks. I would say for the past 2 weeks he consistantly been pulling himself up in his crib, on his activity table, furniture, and us. That's all he wants to do is stand.

this!

this Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"