Two Under 2

What diaper bag do you love for 2u2?

I'm needing a new one and would appreciate recommendations!

Re: What diaper bag do you love for 2u2?

• I have the Skip Hop studio bag. There's plenty of room for the diapers (we cloth diaper too!), food, snacks, etc. Tons of inner and outer pockets, stroller clips... love it!

Mama to 4 kids: girl 2009, boy 2010, girl 2012, boy 2014

www.herenowus.com

• I bought an LL Bean bag.  It's a messenger and a back pack.  Plenty of room and easy to carry.
  • Loading the player...
  • Skip Hop for sure! I used a more expensive (JuJu Be) with DD but switched to Skip Hop when DS was born and love it sooo much more!
  • Baby Bee Eglan bag in pink swirl...love it!
  • I just got The Bumble Collection Natalie bag for $65 on Babysteals last week or the week before?! It is HUGE and I LOVE it. It has a shoulder strap, stroller straps, smaller handles, a changing bad, zippered & insulated pockets on all the sides.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • I have the coach diaper bag and I really love it!
    10 MONTHS APART AND LOVIN IT! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • A backpack.  We have a P&T stroller, so there's nowhere to put a diaperbag when both kids are in the stroller.  I just bought a regular backpack for like $19.99 on eBags.  It has a lot of pockets, is roomy enough for CDs for two and all the necessary accessories, and keeps my hands free.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • jgoojgoo member

imageroundtheworldgirl:
    A backpack.  We have a P&T stroller, so there's nowhere to put a diaperbag when both kids are in the stroller.  I just bought a regular backpack for like $19.99 on eBags.  It has a lot of pockets, is roomy enough for CDs for two and all the necessary accessories, and keeps my hands free.

Yup. Another vote for backpacks. It's all we use. Roomy, pockets, & leaves both of my hands free. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got a Skip Hop Duo Deluxe in preparation for 2U2 and I do love it but since having DS, I've gone back to my PPB waxy boxy backpack. The hands free style is priceless!
  • We have a North Face Limited Edition Khumbu Backpack that we found at TJMaxx and a Columbia traditional style diaperbag. We use the Northface EVERYDAY, it is our god-send. And since it's a camping backpack, it has all these pockets for bottles, cups, inner pockets for diapers, special pockets for snacks and babyfood etc. Everything is always immediately accessible and has it's own "home" My husband is very ocd and I'm not so it keeps us both happy and organized. We often look at each other and say- this was the best purchase ever. Backpacks give you both of your hands-which we need for strapping, carrying, wiping, and hand-holding with 2 under 2. 
  • I like my Ju-Ju-Be Be Prepared
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagejennyenny323:
    I have the Skip Hop studio bag. There's plenty of room for the diapers (we cloth diaper too!), food, snacks, etc. Tons of inner and outer pockets, stroller clips... love it!

I wish i had found this with my 1st. LOVE IT.  its huge and i call it my mary poppins bag you can fit so much in it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • <---Also rocking a backpack 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"