March 2011 Moms

Anyone get their LO's ears pierced yet..

How did it go - Im going today and Im so nervous.  Any hints?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone get their LO's ears pierced yet..

• Not yet, but soon! Just wanted to say good luck!
  • I'm pretty late at this, but I hope it went well. We did Jo's at 2 month and it was easy peasy. Took 5 minutes becuase they won't do both ears at the same time in case it sends baby into shock. But no crying really and it was done :) She doesn't play with them to this day and they are all healed up :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I dont have a baby(yet) but I took my younger sister when she was 6 months old.  The pace did it both at once. Which made it much better by the time she reacted the earrings were in, I picked her right up and she stopped crying, they didn't even see to bother her one bit.  Me and my step mom were just sick of people calling her a boy since she had no hair.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope it went well!

DD cried quite a bit after they were done but calmed down pretty quickly. She doesn't even bother with them now.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• We did at 3 months. The place we went to did both ears at the same time. It took only a couple of minutes. She cried for like a minute. We gave her a bottle and she was fine. Hope it went well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I took my DD at 4 months to get her ears pierced. I think I was more of a wreck than her. She cried for like 10 seconds and it was over. Gave her a lick of a lollipop and she was fine!!!! I think she still doesn't even know she has them because she doesn't play with them at all... Good luck and hope all went well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DD was mostly mad about the rollerderby queen that was holding her head.  She was a champ after
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"