South Jersey Babies

Classes for toddlers in SJ

Hi everyone, 

I am looking to enroll my DS (14 months old) in a class or two this Fall.  He is definitely ready to get out of the house more and get some socialization.  I have found that baby classes are very expensive so I am hoping to get some feedback on ones you have been happy with. 

Right now I am looking into Music Together (Kids Music Round doesn't fit our schedule at this time), Little Sport and maybe swimming lessons.  Does anyone have any experience with these or any other classes they have liked?  TIA!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Classes for toddlers in SJ

• I just signed up my LO (almost 14 months old) for Music Together in Moorestown.  It starts next month.

• I also joined Meetup.  And I joined a Working Mommies of SJ group and we meet for playdates at different locations such as the Johnson's Farm, the Aquarium, Discovery Museum, etc.  It's alot of fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks.  I think the Music Together program will be good for him.  I'll probably do the Friday one.  I work a few days a week.  He just started going to one nap, so as long as he doesn't go back to two a day, that time should work.  The working mommies group sounds nice.  When do you meet-weekends?
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, weekends and sometimes on a Friday night, such as last Friday night at Johnson's Farm for a family night BBQ.

• My LO goes to The Little Gym in Cherry Hill for a toddler class. It's great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"