Phoenix Babies

Just moved to Phoenix

Hi, we just moved to Phoenix last week.  Looking to meet other moms, and find things to do around here.  Abigail is almost 5 months old, I'm um...29 again,  Confused and we're in the Ahwatukee.
Have you seen my monkey?

Re: Just moved to Phoenix

• Welcome to Phoenix! I hope all is well with you and your family!!  I'm a native - born and raised here and absolutely love it!  Smile 

I live in northeast Phoenix, close to Desert Ridge area.  I do not have any friends that live inAhwatukee, but have heard it's very pretty.  Do your best to keep cool!  Cool

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome!! I don't know much about the Ahwatukee area... I live in North Phoenix near Happy Valley and 67th ave. Near the Arrowhead Mall... The summer has been pretty brutal and so have the dust storms! :) I have only lived here myself for about just over 2 years! My husband and I are expecting our first child 11/7/11 and are very excited about it.

We don't know many people around here either, mostly just people from work. All my family is in Wa. and my husbands family is all in Ga.

I hope the adjustment goes well and you meet lots of new people around here! :)

Take care and again WELCOME!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  We also live in Ahwatukee and I am expecting my first in October.  We moved away from AZ for a few years so I could take a job in Michigan, but with me carrying the first grandchild we had to move back!  I am not working now and plan on being a SAHM for a few years at least.  I also need to meet other moms, maybe we could be in touch!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome! I don't live far from Ahwatukee, maybe about 15 minutes. I have a five month old as well. Have you been to any mommy and baby classes in the area? That's how I met all of the moms that I know. (I'm from out of state as well)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"