March 2011 Moms

Implantation bleeding...TMI

I've had regular cycles since 8 weeks pp even though I EBF. I was taking the minipill until this last month. My last (for sure) AF was August 1st. On August 23rd or so, I had some light bleeding, it stopped for a day and then I had another day of light bleeding the following day and nothing since then. I've looked up implantation bleeding and it says "spotting" but this was more than what I call spotting. It was way less than my normal cycle though and it was early.

I pos this morning and I thought there was a VERY faint line but my husband said there wasn't. I think I stared so much at the thing, I could have just been imagining a line. Clearly, I'll have to wait and pos again later to find out, but I'm wondering about the bleeding and if any of you had implantation bleeding like what I described. This is going to drive me crazy! 

Re: Implantation bleeding...TMI

• I think what you are describing would be too much to be implantation bleeding. I had implantation bleeding and it was the most tiny amount ever. If I hadn't been actively searching for it, probably wouldn't have even noticed it. It was one tiny tiny streak.
  • I'm sure it could easily just be my hormones messing with my cycle. I've been surprised they were so consistent (to the day) up until now.
  • Loading the player...
  • It sounds like too much to be implantation.

I had implantation bleeding with DS. It was a very scant amount and only noticable on the terlet paper. It was extremely light pink. It was off and on for 2 days. I tested + with a digital on the second day.

• Did you use a blue line test?  They are notorious for giving false positives, happened to me a few months ago.

And on my old bcp, I was pretty much getting 2 periods, and my old ob acted like there was nothing wrong.

• It was a First Response test, so pink lines. I used one when I was pregnant with DD a day after my missed period and it was negative. "5 days before a missed period" my a$$! I know they're not very accurate if you test early, but the boxes are very misleading!

I honestly think this one was negative and I was just straining my eyes trying to see a line. From pp, it does sound like it was way too much bleeding. I'll just take another test if I don't have AF soon and if it's negative, I'll just chalk it up to EBF and the bleeding was just an irregular AF.

DH's birthday is Sunday so I can't help but hope I can test that day and it be positive because he really wants another baby! I'm not holding my breath though.

• I had some implantation bleeding ( I guess that is what it was) the day I was supposed to start my period when I was pregnant with the girls.  It was like 3 tiny spots.  I thought it was my period, but that is all it was, so I knew something was up.  I POAS 2 days later and got a faint positive.
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • I had implantation bleeding with DS. It was enough blood to where I thought it was a very light period. It only lasted two to three days.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had implantation bleeding with DS.  It happened about a week after ovulation would have probably been (I've never charted so I don't know exactly when I O).  It was more than just a few spots, but not enough to be mistaken for a light period.  It lasted for 2 days.

BFP#2:  EDD 2/11/14, MMC confirmed 7/15/13 (growth stopped at 6 weeks), D&C @ 12 weeks 7/25/13

• i've never had the bleeding; BUT  i have had positive test results that are very very faint!  i'm sure you can't wait to test again, be sure to let us know!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"