Los Angeles Babies
Options

**Vans and Okami.Mami**

Hi Ladies! I was lurking over here and was so happy to see you both. I actually accidentally clicked on this instead of the LA Nest board but I'm so glad I did.

Okami, congrats on your baby boy. He is so adorable!

Vans, congrats! Are you planning to find out the gender?

How are you ladies doing?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: **Vans and Okami.Mami**

• Options

Hey, star! Great to see you here Big Smile

Congrats on your baby girl! I'm totally loving Olivia's hair. Reminds me of mine when i was a baby. We're doing great! You know, except for being on the waiting list for daycare for almost a year(!). I just talked to the director today and she said "maybe, hopefully in mid November". I hope you're not dealing with the same thing. I got on that waiting list last October. Yeah, when Luc was still baking!

• Options
    That's nuts! I'm really lucky that my mom is able to watch her so we didn't have to look into daycare after all. How is married life treating you?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi there Missy!!! :D So glad you stopped by (even by accident) lol I'm doing well, pregnancy has treated me so far the best! No morning sickness or nausea! I'm loving it so far. 

Yes, we are planning on finding out the gender, which I will know in about 4 more weeks! I'm super excited to already know so that I can start shopping for nursery and clothing items.

How are you doing? :)

• Options
    and of course Congrats on your babygirl too! She looks adorable!!!
  • Options
    That's so exciting! I'm glad you're having an easy pregnancy. You'll have so much fun shopping for your little one. I'm doing well. Adjusting to being parents but its going well and im loving it. I can't believe its been two years since my wedding. It feels like we were just planning our weddings yesterday. How are you enjoying married life?

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"