TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

a quick hello (Warning: baby in siggy)

Just wanted to stop by and say I lurk here often to get an update on all of you. I know how hard it is to be where you are and I have my fingers, eyes, legs and ute crossed that you all get your sticky, stinky cute babies soon.

(I used to like when oldies would stop by to remind me there is hope so I hope you don't mind me posting here!!!)

Love

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: a quick hello (Warning: baby in siggy)

• Hi Sugar :)  How are you?

You girls always remind me of the FFBus! I need a drink LOL

• ((WARNING: Ticker))

Can I jump in on this post? I agree with Luvs. I lurk often and miss you ladies. I am hoping and praying that your sticky babies will be here ASAP!

::butts out:: 

Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • ::waves hi::
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Hi!!!
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi!!!
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"